Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1314 1315 1316 [1317] 1318 1319 1320 ... 1463 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 275790 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19740 on: July 20, 2012, 06:22 PM »

I'm relieved my bathrom scales turned out to be faulty.  I hadn't put on 15lbs after all.  Very Happy
nah  You deliberately tampered with them ...  wink
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19741 on: July 20, 2012, 06:30 PM »

I hardly ever weigh myself.. just go by how I feel and how my clothes feel, but I did earlier this week for the heck of it and got a shock. Couldn't believe I'd put on 15 lbs bcos my clothes felt the same.. so immediately drastically cut back on my carbs, upped my protein and upped my activity level.
Stepped on the scales again today and found I'd apparently lost 18 lbs in 3 days. lmao
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19742 on: July 20, 2012, 06:46 PM »

I never weigh myself - can't handle the truth! - but just go by how my clothes feel.  Then my doc weighs me once a year ...   Fortunately I'm not grossly overweight, just a little on the tubby side.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19743 on: July 24, 2012, 12:46 PM »

Dizzy! Come down with labyrinthitis and the world is spinning. See you all when I can see straight again
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19744 on: July 24, 2012, 04:35 PM »

Shell-shocked ... the sun is shining!!  Almost forgotten what it looks like.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19745 on: July 26, 2012, 01:49 AM »

This is ******* with my head.

IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19746 on: July 26, 2012, 01:53 AM »

This is f**king with my head.

Yeah, ****** with mine too. I thought it was obviously spinning in one direction, and then it suddenly looked like it was going in the other direction.

Pissed me off.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19747 on: July 26, 2012, 02:14 AM »

Yeah, f*cked with mine too. I thought it was obviously spinning in one direction, and then it suddenly looked like it was going in the other direction.

Pissed me off.

This is torture.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19748 on: July 26, 2012, 02:22 AM »

This is f**king with my head.

Yikes!  Makes me feel dizzy.  What is it anyway?  One of these optical illusion things?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19749 on: July 27, 2012, 06:31 PM »

It's Friday so I always feel pretty good but today is so busy for a Friday that I don't feel good anymore. On top of that, I've got a toothache since this Wednesday for which I am taking painkillers nonstop. Going to Dentist tomorrow in the afternoon so that's another bummer. Who wants to go to the doctor on a weekend? Haven't done a physical in ages. Up for a mammogram as well. Have done only once in my whole life and that was I think a couple of years ago. What an uncomfortable thing to do especially when they squeeze you and then squeeze you some more. I was told I have more meat than fat so it’s not easy to get a clear picture of whatever they are looking for. Too much information there. lol
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19750 on: July 27, 2012, 06:57 PM »

Yikes!  Makes me feel dizzy.  What is it anyway?  One of these optical illusion things?

I'm sure I shouldn't be looking at that really. I wonder if these optical illusion thingies (thingy being a technical term) can trigger migraines?

Seriously, you would not like me to get a migraine. It is gross and then it makes me stupid for days after. Well, more stupid than usual lol. Last time I had one I was on the PC a few days after and couldn't remember how to spell the word 'soon'. I couldn't even visualise it in my mind! Scary, and very stupid!

I'm prone to laryngitis (sound like a hypochondriac now, huh?) too and I think I'm going down with it again. I had it once and complications from it made me lose my voice for six months. My family thought it was hilarious!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19751 on: July 27, 2012, 07:18 PM »

It's Friday so I always feel pretty good but today is so busy for a Friday that I don't feel good anymore. On top of that, I've got a toothache since this Wednesday for which I am taking painkillers nonstop. Going to Dentist tomorrow in the afternoon so that's another bummer. Who wants to go to the doctor on a weekend? Haven't done a physical in ages. Up for a mammogram as well. Have done only once in my whole life and that was I think a couple of years ago. What an uncomfortable thing to do especially when they squeeze you and then squeeze you some more. I was told I have more meat than fat so it’s not easy to get a clear picture of whatever they are looking for. Too much information there. lol
Hope the dentist can cure your toothache quickly.  Hate mammograms - only ever had one, but my boobs are small and that made it all the more uncomfortable.  I had bruises all over too.  I'm trying to pluck the courage to go to the opticians for retinopathic eye-screening as I have type 2 diabetes.  That is mega-misery for at least half-an-hour as they flash lights into your eyes with your head stuck in the most uncomfortable position imaginable, and then your eyes can't focus properly for a while afterwards because of the drops they put in to enlarge the pupils.  But ... I have to go each year because there are signs of early problems, which can be treated, and I'm not about to mess with my eyesight.  Far too precious.

I'm sure I shouldn't be looking at that really. I wonder if these optical illusion thingies (thingy being a technical term) can trigger migraines?

Seriously, you would not like me to get a migraine. It is gross and then it makes me stupid for days after. Well, more stupid than usual lol. Last time I had one I was on the PC a few days after and couldn't remember how to spell the word 'soon'. I couldn't even visualise it in my mind! Scary, and very stupid!

I'm prone to laryngitis (sound like a hypochondriac now, huh?) too and I think I'm going down with it again. I had it once and complications from it made me lose my voice for six months. My family thought it was hilarious!
I'm sure they can trigger migraines, and probably epileptic fits too.

Laryngitis is not amusing for those who have it!  I've only had it once, and that was quite enough.  Hope yours doesn't develop and if it does, that it clears up quickly.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19752 on: July 27, 2012, 07:32 PM »

Hi Aileen and all,

I'd best not look at it again then. It wouldn't be pretty  Whistle. Last year staying awake to watch a couple of Andy's matches at the USO brought one on. I thought I was dying! I followed that by having another one a couple of months later, and that was worse. I got very up close and personal with a bucket for two days and was ill for over a week. Gross.

Thanks, I hope the laryngitis doesn't develop too. I just have a feeling it might. I feel a bit yuk today, sore throat, tired, all that, and it usually starts like that. I just don't want it through the Olympics really. I mean, how would Andy manage without me shouting at him??????

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19753 on: July 27, 2012, 07:38 PM »

Migraines are tough.  I've a friend who has them regularly and when he has a bad one he looks like death.  Says he feels like it too.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19754 on: July 27, 2012, 07:46 PM »

Hope the dentist can cure your toothache quickly.  Hate mammograms - only ever had one, but my boobs are small and that made it all the more uncomfortable.  I had bruises all over too.  I'm trying to pluck the courage to go to the opticians for retinopathic eye-screening as I have type 2 diabetes.  That is mega-misery for at least half-an-hour as they flash lights into your eyes with your head stuck in the most uncomfortable position imaginable, and then your eyes can't focus properly for a while afterwards because of the drops they put in to enlarge the pupils.  But ... I have to go each year because there are signs of early problems, which can be treated, and I'm not about to mess with my eyesight.  Far too precious.

Toothache is completely my fault. I needed a filling but I got so lazy instead. I do go for clean ups like a religious person but this filling I wasn't very looking forward to. Unless my back is really against the wall, I don't like going to the doctors.

Anyway, I didn't know small boobs are a problem? I have no idea how this all works, really but lately I feel I should get it done again just in case.  I just don’t like the idea anyone touching me unless I allow them to. It’s a very uncomfortable feeling, isn’t it?

Good luck with your eye exams! The whole process sounds terrible, really but what can you do when you have to do it. My eyes are okay for now but I can’t read really small letters.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1314 1315 1316 [1317] 1318 1319 1320 ... 1463 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »