Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 ... 1480 Reply

How do you feel right now?

I feel horrible. So many thoughts going on in my mind :/
IP Logged

I feel horrible. So many thoughts going on in my mind :/

About what, Prod?
IP Logged

Meh, a few things.
IP Logged

Meh, a few things.

Chin up Smile hope an Andy win lifts your spirits!
IP Logged

Shattered- wishes I could go back to sleep yawn This whole not sleeping this isn't working for me.
IP Logged

Mixed emotions today, looking forward to watching Andy but yesterday I received some news I had waited to hear for a long time......an old school friend was murdered 27 years ago in my hometown, killer was never caught-until yesterday!! They finally arrested and charged a man. Maybe now her family can finally have closure.
IP Logged

Mixed emotions today, looking forward to watching Andy but yesterday I received some news I had waited to hear for a long time......an old school friend was murdered 27 years ago in my hometown, killer was never caught-until yesterday!! They finally arrested and charged a man. Maybe now her family can finally have closure.

On the subject of murder. I now never use the bus to or from school. My great aunty was murdered on a bus and now that girl in Birmingham a few weeks ago. I'm glad they found the killer of your friend Angie, these people need chopping up.
IP Logged

I know gangsta! Can't believe its taken them all these years but at least now he can pay for it for the rest of his life. Think it was DNA testing that finally clinched it. You see they never had that all them years ago or the police said they would have caught him weeks after murder. On subject of buses I don't like them either. Think they are full of junkies and smelly people.
IP Logged

Think they are full of junkies and smelly people.
roflmao
IP Logged

roflmao

Thats why he uses the bus.
IP Logged

roflmao

Do you agree Robbie
IP Logged

Do you agree Robbie
Long time since I've been on a bus .........just love your informed opinion.
IP Logged

Long time since I've been on a bus .........just love your informed opinion.

Maybe I'm just unlucky but any time I go on one whoever sits next to me is either high as a kite or smells of **** lol. Hence why I haven't been on one in yonks  lol
IP Logged

Maybe I'm just unlucky but any time I go on one whoever sits next to me is either high as a kite or smells of sh*t lol. Hence why I haven't been on one in yonks  lol
So you've met Gangsta.
IP Logged

So you've met Gangsta.

I have never done drugs and I get a shower every day.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 ... 1480 Reply