Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 1 Member and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1321 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 1327 ... 1466 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 281059 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19845 on: March 26, 2013, 10:24 AM »

it's dealing with an infatuated boy who is mentally challenged. It could be worse.

I like the way you put it. lol
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19846 on: March 26, 2013, 11:24 AM »

I feel like awful, who would have thought a cold in Spring would have struck me down. Going abroad on Saturday too so I hope the airport don't deem my cold an epidemic in Mallorca. lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19847 on: March 26, 2013, 07:05 PM »

Ok, sorry for not being able to answer all this yesterday cuz I went off to sleep.

That guy was a new admission who joined in the middle of the year and was made to sit exactly next to me. In the beginning, he seemed to be fine and all but later, people were like he likes you and is kinda jealous of your boyfriend. But I didnt actually care and just ignored. Later after i broke up with my boyfriend, I think he became desperate. He used to keep staring at me during every class, keep nudging me to get my attention and somehow got my number and started calling too often. I just tried ignoring him in every way possible and didnt return much of his calls making silly excuses. He keeps reaching out for my hand whenever I pull off, he just comes back again and I'll be like Get lost.
He kinda acted normal to in front of all my other friends and they thought I was taking it too seriously. And then, for surprise party in my house, he self invited himself and my friends didnt object since they thought I would be okay with it. And finally, he was the last one to leave. Rolling Eyes
And he was like, "I love you." Seriously?
and I was like I dont really want a boyfriend right now and that I had no such kind of feelings for him. I dont think anything got into that stupid head of his and since then, he has been saying that everytime I'm alone. And suddenly, in front my entire class one day, he grabbed me and proposed me...most embarassing thing that happened. And I was like f**k off and I got into trouble for saying that. A passing teacher heard that but didnt see anything that happened so I was the one in trouble. My school take vulgar language way too seriously and yeah, I had detention even though my exam was over. I had to write the whole paper again. And to my beautiful luck, it was math. Rolling Eyes
I get almost 10-15 texts from him everyday and in the beginning used to reply but now, obviously don't. I was just 5 seconds away from slapping him yesterday but don't know why I held back.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You should have shut him down emphatically from the start, but you're young and usually girls don't want to hurt others' feelings and look like a *****.

Now you know it's gone to a stage where it is completely inappropriate and you are clearly uncomfortable.

My advice is talk to a teacher you trust immediately. If you don't, then talk to your parents and meet with your principal.. or you can go direct to your principal yourself. This needs to stop, and you need to do something to make it stop because it doesn't sound as if he has plans to anytime soon.

It's okay to be a ***** when someone harasses you. I've been in some scary situations in the past when someone just would not take a hint because I didn't want to come across as being bitchy. I felt sorry for them.
I've also stepped in for students in high school when I've see them being harassed, and all they can do is smile in response to the comments/behaviour because they don't know how to handle the sitation.

You need to think of yourself and only yourself in this.

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19848 on: March 26, 2013, 07:07 PM »

Can I just say from the perspective of a teenage boy as of myself, we boys find it very hard sometimes to know what is good and bad when it involves fancying a girl.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19849 on: March 26, 2013, 07:08 PM »

Sabine... I think we've found your stalker.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19850 on: March 26, 2013, 07:09 PM »

Or one of my minions?
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19851 on: March 26, 2013, 09:44 PM »

Can I just say from the perspective of a teenage boy as of myself, we boys find it very hard sometimes to know what is good and bad when it involves fancying a girl.

It's not difficult Gangsta.    If the girl says back off, back off.    Easy really.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19852 on: March 26, 2013, 09:45 PM »

It's not difficult Gangsta.    If the girl says back off, back off.    Easy really.

Your a girl though. How would you get what it feels for a boy?
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19853 on: March 26, 2013, 10:13 PM »

Your a girl though. How would you get what it feels for a boy?

But what you said was boys sometimes find it difficult to know what was good and what was bad when fancying a girl, and my answer was, to back off when told is good.    Same for both sexes really.   Girls can be stalkers too.   
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19854 on: March 27, 2013, 08:07 AM »

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You should have shut him down emphatically from the start, but you're young and usually girls don't want to hurt others' feelings and look like a *****.

Now you know it's gone to a stage where it is completely inappropriate and you are clearly uncomfortable.

My advice is talk to a teacher you trust immediately. If you don't, then talk to your parents and meet with your principal.. or you can go direct to your principal yourself. This needs to stop, and you need to do something to make it stop because it doesn't sound as if he has plans to anytime soon.

It's okay to be a ***** when someone harasses you. I've been in some scary situations in the past when someone just would not take a hint because I didn't want to come across as being bitchy. I felt sorry for them.
I've also stepped in for students in high school when I've see them being harassed, and all they can do is smile in response to the comments/behaviour because they don't know how to handle the sitation.

You need to think of yourself and only yourself in this.

Okie, let's see....I'll talk to one of my teachers about this and then see what happens. Smile

Exactly.

Sabine... I think we've found your stalker.

Or one of my minions?

I knew it.
[ Last edit by Mark March 27, 2013, 09:22 AM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19855 on: March 27, 2013, 12:29 PM »

But what you said was boys sometimes find it difficult to know what was good and what was bad when fancying a girl, and my answer was, to back off when told is good.    Same for both sexes really.   Girls can be stalkers too.   

Of course and can be just as deadly (going to the extreme cases here). I've seen quite a few of them in 48 Hours and the last one I saw was on Arias Jodi, who had allegedly stalked his ex-boyfriend for quite some time before killing him off.  She shot him in the head, stabbed him 29 times, and finally, slit his throat to make sure he was really dead. He of course died. Just saw the trial a week or so ago. She's one messed up girl who couldn't just deal with the rejection after they broke up.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19856 on: April 05, 2013, 09:14 PM »

Gutted. If you liked Rafa on Facebook you will know he was in a place called Palma today. I am staying only a few miles away and was there the other day. Damn.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19857 on: April 06, 2013, 01:52 AM »

Ok, sorry for not being able to answer all this yesterday cuz I went off to sleep.

That guy was a new admission who joined in the middle of the year and was made to sit exactly next to me. In the beginning, he seemed to be fine and all but later, people were like he likes you and is kinda jealous of your boyfriend. But I didnt actually care and just ignored. Later after i broke up with my boyfriend, I think he became desperate. He used to keep staring at me during every class, keep nudging me to get my attention and somehow got my number and started calling too often. I just tried ignoring him in every way possible and didnt return much of his calls making silly excuses. He keeps reaching out for my hand whenever I pull off, he just comes back again and I'll be like Get lost.
He kinda acted normal to in front of all my other friends and they thought I was taking it too seriously. And then, for surprise party in my house, he self invited himself and my friends didnt object since they thought I would be okay with it. And finally, he was the last one to leave. Rolling Eyes
And he was like, "I love you." Seriously?
and I was like I dont really want a boyfriend right now and that I had no such kind of feelings for him. I dont think anything got into that stupid head of his and since then, he has been saying that everytime I'm alone. And suddenly, in front my entire class one day, he grabbed me and proposed me...most embarassing thing that happened. And I was like f**k off and I got into trouble for saying that. A passing teacher heard that but didnt see anything that happened so I was the one in trouble. My school take vulgar language way too seriously and yeah, I had detention even though my exam was over. I had to write the whole paper again. And to my beautiful luck, it was math. Rolling Eyes
I get almost 10-15 texts from him everyday and in the beginning used to reply but now, obviously don't. I was just 5 seconds away from slapping him yesterday but don't know why I held back.

Gangsta's gonna save ya
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19858 on: April 06, 2013, 08:17 AM »

Gangsta's gonna save ya

He too late cuz I already saved myself! Very Happy

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion