Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 1325 [1326] 1327 1328 1329 ... 1466 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 281012 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19875 on: April 08, 2013, 06:45 AM »

Sad and tired.

My granny died a couple of days ago,and it was her funeral yesterday.It was a very long,sad day,and very tiring-saw an awful lot of relatives I hadn't seen in years,and met even more that I never knew existed!But then after a good night's sleep I felt ok this morning,and for most of the day,even when we went back to her house for a bit.But the sadness has kind of hit me a bit again now.I'll miss her a lot,she was a wonderful person.

Gosh, that's really sad to hear, Dani. I've never lost someone close to me so I can only imagine how it feels. Hope you are doing ok. hug
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19876 on: April 08, 2013, 08:45 AM »

So sorry to hear this, Dani.  My thoughts are with you.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19877 on: April 08, 2013, 09:30 AM »

I can relate. I lost my granny to cancer a year ago last Saturday. I hope you are well. Hold your head high, thats what I did.

Oh,Gangsta,I'm so sorry to hear about your granny,that must have been very tough for you Frown And thanks so much for your kind words.Yep,I'm trying!It's tough at the moment,but I'll get there.

Gosh, that's really sad to hear, Dani. I've never lost someone close to me so I can only imagine how it feels. Hope you are doing ok. hug

Thank you Sabine,that's lovely of you! hug

Well,I've been very lucky in that regard too-the only other person I've lost is my grandad (her husband,actually) but it was years and years ago,when I was a young kid,so I really don't remember much of that time at all.I would hardly have understood what was going on,I suppose.So in a way I'm experiencing this properly for the first time myself!It's horrible,really.But at the same time,I know she was very old,and had lived a very long,full life-and she became quite ill towards the end,so it's good to know she's not in any pain or discomfort any more.Doesn't stop me being sad at the loss of her,but it helps a little.

So sorry to hear this, Dani.  My thoughts are with you.
Thank you Tamila,I really appreciate it hug
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19878 on: April 08, 2013, 12:42 PM »

Dani,
I'm very sorry for the sad loss of your grandma, and I wish your heart to heal soon. x
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19879 on: April 08, 2013, 01:44 PM »

But at the same time,I know she was very old,and had lived a very long,full life-and she became quite ill towards the end,so it's good to know she's not in any pain or discomfort any more.Doesn't stop me being sad at the loss of her,but it helps a little.

I totally understand what you mean, Dani. My great grandmother is still alive but is suffering very badly....she's near her last days and has gone through so much that I feel she needs to be free of all her discomforts. I just cant imagine the day she passes away...
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19880 on: April 08, 2013, 02:16 PM »

I totally understand what you mean, Dani. My great grandmother is still alive but is suffering very badly....she's near her last days and has gone through so much that I feel she needs to be free of all her discomforts. I just cant imagine the day she passes away...

I'm so sorry to hear that Sabine,that must be tough for you and your family hug I know that when I saw my granny very uncomfortable or in pain,it was hard to see-and I think what made it harder was that no matter what we did to help her,it really wasn't going to help her.So definitely,in that respect,it's good to know that she's not going through that anymore.

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19881 on: April 08, 2013, 02:17 PM »

Dani,
I'm very sorry for the sad loss of your grandma, and I wish your heart to heal soon. x

Oh Linda,that's such a lovely thing to say!Thank you so much hug x
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19882 on: April 30, 2013, 04:35 PM »

Very sick since Friday. Hit me so hard all of a sudden - flu, cough, cold ....everything. So heavily medicated. Didn't go to work yesterday but made an effort and went to work this morning, but my boss sent me home right away. All that commute back and forth only made me even more tired. Just had half a bowl of chicken soup but it tasted so ....gross. everything feels very dark and gloomy. Can't wait to get better really.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19883 on: May 02, 2013, 03:50 PM »

My big boss thinks I should go home and rest up for the rest of the week while my boss thinks I look much better than Monday/Tuesday. You can see who's stricter – though I must admit I am fairly close to my boss. I do feel I can at least function at 70% since yesterday. Besides, I got bored at home doing nothing all day. Ended up watching some really depressing movies.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19884 on: May 02, 2013, 03:54 PM »

Get well soon. Germs are not for sharing.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19885 on: May 02, 2013, 04:45 PM »

Thanks. I am taking like 4 different kinds of medicine which is actually throwing me off as I have to work with numbers a lot of the time and pay attention to a lot of details. Brain kind of half working at the moment. I feel I am in trance state – not used to taking medicine at all. God bless those who constantly suffer from different diseases and are almost always under medication.

Very tricky time of the year for me no doubt.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19886 on: May 02, 2013, 05:01 PM »

Get well soon miss serious :p
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19887 on: May 02, 2013, 05:06 PM »

Get well soon miss serious :p

Thank you, Jesus. :p
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19888 on: May 02, 2013, 09:37 PM »

Oh,that sounds rotten EJ,you poor thing.Hope you're better soon! hug
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19889 on: May 03, 2013, 12:05 AM »

Oh,that sounds rotten EJ,you poor thing.Hope you're better soon! hug

Oh, thank you. I took tomorrow off. I just can't afford to sit under that cold air coming from the AC anymore. I've got really bad cough and it's making things really worse for me despite taking cough syrup all the time. Hopefully the next three days will make me feel much better.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 1325 [1326] 1327 1328 1329 ... 1466 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »