MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1324 1325 1326 [1327] 1328 1329 1330 ... 1480 Reply

How do you feel right now?

Not good at all today.....so much so that I have had to take a holiday from work Frown I know myself I have totally overdone it this past week. Was still getting over what was a pretty wild hectic weekend when I was scheduled in to play 3 consecutive nights of tennis, 2 of them really hard fought matches. This coupled with having a pretty active job which I'm on my feet all day has just completely floored me now, my own fault really Frown
IP Logged

Madness
IP Logged

Yes mate complete madness, won't be doing it again  no
IP Logged

Poor Ange!Hope you feel back to yourself soon hug
IP Logged

Poor Ange!Hope you feel back to yourself soon hug

Thanks Dani Smile just going to stay in bed most of day hopefully that will sort me out x
IP Logged

Sounds like a good idea!Hopefully that'll help,and you'll feel better for the weekend Smile x

IP Logged

As for how I feel? Meh.

University deadlines today and I know I won't get every thing in on time.
IP Logged

As for how I feel? Meh.

University deadlines today and I know I won't get every thing in on time.

You better get cracking then prod   naughty
IP Logged

You better get cracking then prod   naughty

I am. Do some of my work for me please :p.
IP Logged

I am. Do some of my work for me please :p.

I would if I could but I can't  Very Happy
IP Logged

Angie: Too many cocktails? Get better soon.

Prod: This is for you:

IP Logged

Angie: Too many cocktails? Get better soon.

Lol that coupled with too much tennis and too much work Linda Wink
IP Logged

I have successfully exhausted myself today. The idea was to stay home and rest but no - that didn't happen. I had to run a few errands and it's nice weather outside so who can blame me. I had ordered a laser printer at Best Buy and so I had to pick it up. It was on sale and I was given 48 hours after I booked it online. So I had to get that. And then I went to Home Sense to check out a few things. After that, I had to do some groceries on my way finally back home. And now I am completely out of energy to the point my eye sight are all blurry. I also threw up a couple of times this morning. Terrible stuff. Unable to eat proper food for a while now, so just either some lemon tea with honey or chicken noodle soup or some sort of sweets but that's all. I've noticed I can only eat sweets even in my worst time when I am unable to eat anything else. Am a sweet freak. And I never bake. Go figure. Well anyway, I've ordered myself complete rest for the whole afternoon and perhaps tonight too.
IP Logged

I have successfully exhausted myself today. The idea was to stay home and rest but no - that didn't happen. I had to run a few errands and it's nice weather outside so who can blame me. I had ordered a laser printer at Best Buy and so I had to pick it up. It was on sale and I was given 48 hours after I booked it online. So I had to get that. And then I went to Home Sense to check out a few things. After that, I had to do some groceries on my way finally back home. And now I am completely out of energy to the point my eye sight are all blurry. I also threw up a couple of times this morning. Terrible stuff. Unable to eat proper food for a while now, so just either some lemon tea with honey or chicken noodle soup or some sort of sweets but that's all. I've noticed I can only eat sweets even in my worst time when I am unable to eat anything else. Am a sweet freak. And I never bake. Go figure. Well anyway, I've ordered myself complete rest for the whole afternoon and perhaps tonight too.
What's wrong - a specific illness?
IP Logged

What's wrong - a specific illness?

Flu, cold, allergies all at once. Hit me hard last Friday and this is another Friday so one week so far or 8 days maybe. Had to call in sick two days in a row (Monday and Tuesday) and today, I had to take the day off so that I can rest up.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1324 1325 1326 [1327] 1328 1329 1330 ... 1480 Reply