MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1334 1335 1336 [1337] 1338 1339 1340 ... 1482 Reply

How do you feel right now?

Appart from my worries, kind of plese with myself, since I passed University 2nd year (now have a foundation degree), and can advance on to full degree course.
Congratulations PE! yay
IP Logged

"Eleanor' accepts your apology... Very Happy

That's my boss' name.   w00t

I call her Elle.
IP Logged

Hard nipples mean sexual arousement, apparently. Prodigy, judging by our personal conversation earlier on Facebook about me finishing my exams and having a _ _ _ _. You may have got there before me.
IP Logged

No, it's actually in very good condition but I needed to open the path to the solarium from the living room and it was sort of blocking it.
That's a pity.  Could you not just walk round it or move it a bit?
IP Logged

That's a pity.  Could you not just walk round it or move it a bit?

#lazywomen.
IP Logged

Appart from my worries, kind of plese with myself, since I passed University 2nd year (now have a foundation degree), and can advance on to full degree course.

Yay!Well done! yay
IP Logged

I'll try and get in on morning surgery some time this week.
Good.  Hopefully your mind will be put at rest.
IP Logged

Hard nipples mean sexual arousement, apparently. Prodigy, judging by our personal conversation earlier on Facebook about me finishing my exams and having a _ _ _ _. You may have got there before me.

It's not the nipples that are hard, it's the tissue underneath them, on my moobs to be exact lol
IP Logged

#lazywomen.
Practical woman. Shrug
IP Logged

That's a pity.  Could you not just walk round it or move it a bit?

No, I did everything I could but it's a bit too big for my condo apartment.
IP Logged

No, I did everything I could but it's a bit too big for my condo apartment.
Ach well, hopefully you'll love your new stuff just as much in time. 
IP Logged
Caz

Well done you!!  Very Happy Glad to hear too, that you'll be getting yourself checked out at the docs as soon as you can. Aileen is right! It's probably nothing, so try not to worry too much, but these things can never be taken for granted, no matter how young you are!
IP Logged

Like **** Frown
IP Logged
Caz

Like **** Frown
Awww........What's wrong sweetie?
IP Logged

I don't know.

I was crying before bed last night :/.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1334 1335 1336 [1337] 1338 1339 1340 ... 1482 Reply