Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1359 1360 1361 [1362] 1363 1364 1365 ... 1480 Reply

How do you feel right now?

And the feeling of loss and denial is back again, who am I kidding, it isn't going to go away.
IP Logged

In what way was it "intense?"

As in she would constantly become reliant on me and in some ways I would become reliant on her, despite her age. We had talks like we knew each other for years. I even told her about both my grandma's cancers and all she did was hug me afterwards to support me. And that's a sensitive subject for me, I can't even talk about it with my parents, I did feel afterwards though that I put a big burden on her.
IP Logged

That's really moving Gangsta. Seriously  though, you've got to embrace it. All of it - even the sadness you're feeling. You have no idea yet how life enriching all of this is - you will one day though. Good luck !
IP Logged

Found the perfect song for me at the moment:

IP Logged

Nice post sid! Knew there was something bout you that I liked Smile
thanks Angie Smile
IP Logged

Gangsta, clear your inbox!
IP Logged

Gangsta, clear your inbox!

Done Frown
IP Logged

Feeling good, just finished packing suitcase for tomorrow's flight to New York......9.25am from Edinburgh....happy days. yay
IP Logged

Feeling good, just finished packing suitcase for tomorrow's flight to New York......9.25am from Edinburgh....happy days. yay

Have fun Smile
IP Logged

Ooh, enjoy you stay, Robbie! Bon voyage. wave
IP Logged

Have fun Smile
Im gonna, thanks.
IP Logged

Ooh, enjoy you stay, Robbie! Bon voyage. wave
Will do.. Very Happy
IP Logged

Have a fantastic time. wave

And Take Pictures, Please!!!!!

IP Logged

compliments are great  Smile  it's  nice to know that I'm appreciated   in this world. 
IP Logged

compliments are great  Smile  it's  nice to know that I'm appreciated   in this world. 

Yeah, then those who do appreciate you leave you.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1359 1360 1361 [1362] 1363 1364 1365 ... 1480 Reply