MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1360 1361 1362 [1363] 1364 1365 1366 ... 1477 Reply

How do you feel right now?

And Take Pictures, Please!!!!!

I hope it's a 'will do' for this too. Wink
IP Logged

Have a fantastic time. wave

And Take Pictures, Please!!!!!

Will do Linda. yes
IP Logged

DRUNKKKKKKKKKK
IP Logged

That's allowable on a Saturday night. yes
IP Logged

That's allowable on a Saturday night. yes

At least one of us is having fun, eh? Smile lol
IP Logged

Gutted for the families of the four who lost their lives in the latest Super Puma disaster.  Frown
IP Logged

What's happened, Elly?
IP Logged

What's happened, Elly?
Yet another Super Puma came down on it's way back from Sumburgh last night, Linda.  Just lost power and dropped into the sea, I believe. 14 survivors and 4 dead. Frown
IP Logged

OMG.. That's awful. I remember the Chinook disaster of 1986.

And I've been posting pics and vids on flying.

I wouldn't have done that if I'd known.
IP Logged

R.I.P to those, a real reason to miss someone, not my sad excuse.
IP Logged

OMG.. That's awful. I remember the Chinook disaster of 1986.

And I've been posting pics and vids on flying.

I wouldn't have done that if I'd known.

Don't be so daft!  Your pics were lovely, and let's face it, we're all going to continue to fly.  But they really do need to do something about the Super Pumas, and I guess being here in Aberdeen and being in the industry, it's all very 'in your face'.  I know for a fact I'll go to work on Monday and there'll be all sorts of updated emergency response training going on.  It just unsettles everyone, I suppose. 
IP Logged

Yet another Super Puma came down on it's way back from Sumburgh last night, Linda.  Just lost power and dropped into the sea, I believe. 14 survivors and 4 dead. Frown
The accident is all the more tragic because it's only three weeks since the ban on Super Pumas was lifted.  No wonder oil workers are scared to fly on them.  Apparently this is the fifth such accident in four years.
IP Logged

The accident is all the more tragic because it's only three weeks since the ban on Super Pumas was lifted.  No wonder oil workers are scared to fly on them.  Apparently this is the fifth such accident in four years.

I know, Aileen, and I think they've grounded them all again.
IP Logged

I know, Aileen, and I think they've grounded them all again.
They have.  But they should be grounded completely until they get to the root of the cause of all these accidents.  I can't believe that five accidents in four years with the same type of chopper is acceptable.
IP Logged

Aileen did you get hyper tonight?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1360 1361 1362 [1363] 1364 1365 1366 ... 1477 Reply