Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 [1374] 1375 1376 1377 ... 1435 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: How do you feel right now?  (Read 268796 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20595 on: September 25, 2013, 11:07 PM »

Wish u lived here...we could meet for cocktails and to take the piss outta Robbie

Robbie would be ****-scared of us. Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20596 on: September 25, 2013, 11:09 PM »

yer way out by 20 mins plus......I am now going to zz.... Fingers and tongue...nite

Aye... beauty needs sleep.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20597 on: September 26, 2013, 12:01 AM »

"Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Asda. Unfortunately the position you applied for has now been closed, and we are sorry to say that we are unable to process your application any further."

You tell me...

hug  Lots of companies (can only think Argos  and Amazon off top of my head its too late but there will be more)will be starting to recruit for extra staff because of Christmas (am sure I already saw a poster in Argos thats why it's in my head) - so maybe something will come up that way - and if you get that you might get an opportunity to be kept on.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20598 on: September 26, 2013, 04:31 AM »

"Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Asda. Unfortunately the position you applied for has now been closed, and we are sorry to say that we are unable to process your application any further."

You tell me...

hug  Lots of companies (can only think Argos  and Amazon off top of my head its too late but there will be more)will be starting to recruit for extra staff because of Christmas (am sure I already saw a poster in Argos thats why it's in my head) - so maybe something will come up that way - and if you get that you might get an opportunity to be kept on
Arriving a bit late on the scene, but I agree with Westie - lots of big stores will be taking on extra staff now.  Also have you thought about applying to the Royal Mail?  Recruitment for Christmas employees normally starts in September each year.

From The Royal Mail online -

Positions are available across shifts and attendance patterns will be available between early November and mid-January.
The peak of the additional temporary work will obviously be in December. These positions will support our postmen and women who sort and deliver the mail all year round.
We are looking for hard working people to work mainly in processing roles at mail centres, mail preparation units and parcel sorting centres.
No previous mail industry experience is necessary as training is provided.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications.

For further help and information, please call our dedicated Christmas Helpline on 0845 600 1785

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20599 on: September 26, 2013, 04:38 AM »

Thanks WW, will take a look.

Looked  at the Royal Mail Aileen, not convinient in terms of either location or the hours (in relation to University).. now get to bed you night owl Surprised
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20600 on: September 26, 2013, 01:41 PM »

Today has been okay mainly, didn't sleep much but had a good morning Smile.

But of course I end up pissed off this Afternoon because the train I get to Manchester to get my connection to Bolton was cancelled Surprised disgusting.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20601 on: September 26, 2013, 02:00 PM »

The joys of travel ...Rolling Eyes   Glad you had a good morning though so hopefully things will brighten up again. Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20602 on: September 26, 2013, 02:08 PM »

Today has been okay mainly, didn't sleep much but had a good morning Smile.

But of course I end up pissed off this Afternoon because the train I get to Manchester to get my connection to Bolton was cancelled Surprised disgusting.

Stop ******* moaning
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20603 on: September 26, 2013, 02:13 PM »

^ says the one who fecking moans when you chip a nail.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20604 on: September 26, 2013, 02:15 PM »

^ says the one who fecking moans when you chip a nail.

Not at all. Only moan when I'm missing Andy Frown
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20605 on: September 29, 2013, 06:18 PM »

Mixed feelings.

Very satisfied with my school trip. Loads of fun and enjoyed like hell.
Sad it came to an end and have to catch up with my holiday assignments. doh
Tired because my legs and ass hurts.
Scared because I'll be getting my exam results in 2 days.
Excited for my haircut tomorrow. lol
Bored right now.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20606 on: September 29, 2013, 06:25 PM »

Mixed feelings.

Bored right now.

Was my sex too much for your ass last night?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20607 on: September 29, 2013, 06:26 PM »

Mixed feelings.

Bored right now.
That sounds a fair summary!:D

I didn't know you were on a trip but knew you hadn't been on here for a bit, so I'm glad it was for a pleasant reason.  Where did you go?

Ugh - I know how you feel about waiting for exam results, but I know you've worked very hard so I'm confident that will have done well. Smile

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20608 on: September 29, 2013, 06:28 PM »

Was my sex too much for your ass last night?
Watch it laddie ...
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20609 on: September 30, 2013, 01:02 AM »

Empty... lost... lonely... pathetic
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 [1374] 1375 1376 1377 ... 1435 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »