Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 ... 1480 Reply

How do you feel right now?

hug It is disgraceful,but it has to be done from time to time.

I feel amazing,just bought a birthday present for my folks' 50th birthday(they were born on same day) and they're gonna be stunned.
Aw - how fab!  I'd love to know what you got them... 
IP Logged

Aw - how fab!  I'd love to know what you got them... 

Vacation to Carribean in a four star hotel,so now Im poor and gonna be on bread and butter for a while Very Happy
IP Logged

Vacation to Carribean in a four star hotel,so now Im poor and gonna be on bread and butter for a while Very Happy
That's an amazing gift, Marek - lucky, lucky parents.  I'm sure they'll appreciate it so much.  Go you!  Smile
IP Logged

Well worth it I'd say. Smile  It's a really lovely and thoughtful gift, and I'm sure your parents will have a wonderful time.
IP Logged

Feel great, finally feel after a long stagnation in the improvement of my own tennis I am getting better and better, I'm starting to feel more confident and comfortable with my serve and I'm serving at higher speeds. My groundstrokes were always solid from the baseline so felt no problems there. All in all, I'm good.
IP Logged

That's an amazing gift, Marek - lucky, lucky parents.  I'm sure they'll appreciate it so much.  Go you!  Smile

Now you wish you were my parent lol

Well worth it I'd say. Smile  It's a really lovely and thoughtful gift, and I'm sure your parents will have a wonderful time.

They've never been outside Europe and it's about time.
IP Logged

Now you wish you were my parent lol
You're as charming and loveable as the two kids I have - so, yes please! Very Happy
[ Last edit by Elly March 25, 2014, 11:09 PM ] IP Logged

Pissed off.
IP Logged

Pissed off.
Join my club, any day of the week!
IP Logged

Absolutely ridiculous that two fine doubles teams are not being televised! That's what is pissing me off.
IP Logged

Absolutely ridiculous that two fine doubles teams are not being televised! That's what is pissing me off.
Ah well - you'll wait a long time for that.  There's little coverage of the singles, as it is.  Seen doubles live, and the matches are great entertainment.
IP Logged

Agreed. Watched the match that I actually want to watch now at the WTF last year. Marrero/Verdasco vs Bryans, quality entertainment!
IP Logged

I thought you despised the Bryans?
IP Logged

They're still a fine doubles team mate.
IP Logged

Like I seriously dislike Fed but have always enjoyed watching him play.  It's a case of seeing the player beyond the man, or in this case, men.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 ... 1480 Reply