Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 Go Down Reply
Author

How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions

(Read 7950 times)
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #255 on: May 22, 2008, 04:40 PM »

Home is that bad? I guess I get tired of my family sometimes, but that's what friends are for, so you can all disappear for a few hours, have a barbecue, take a hike, go clubbing, whatever!

What are you going to take at Uni?
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #256 on: May 22, 2008, 04:41 PM »

Nooo, it's not my homelife, I have amazing friends and family. It's just the place, I hate getting stuck in a rut, and I'm firmly in one. I hate walking round town and knowing everyone, I wanna go somewhere and start fresh! Smile

Geography OR Politics... but I don't really know.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #257 on: May 22, 2008, 04:45 PM »

Oh okay... Yeah, that's true. I was stuck in a rut where I used to live I guess, though I do miss it sometimes; where I live now is clearly more awesome!!!

Geography is something I like... Or maybe Cartography is a better word for what I like... I've got hundreds of maps!
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #258 on: May 22, 2008, 04:48 PM »

See! I want to shout "Where I live is awesome!" but it's just not... Frown The neighbourhing cities are... but not the town. no

Is Cartography the art of map collecting lmao ?
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #259 on: May 22, 2008, 04:50 PM »

No... Cartography is the making of maps. "The Art of Map Collecting" you make it sound so ridiculous... Crying or Very sad Wink

Yeah you live near Sunderland right? I've heard it's quite an awesome place.
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #260 on: May 22, 2008, 04:54 PM »

You make maps?  shocking and then collect them...  shocking lmao

I do, well I live in the City of Sunderland, but I'm actually closer to Durham. Who told you it was an amazing place... they're lying.
IP Logged
Yamor
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #261 on: May 22, 2008, 04:59 PM »

Yep, they were lying! The only thing useful in Sunderland is Riley's - the only one in the whole area...
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #262 on: May 22, 2008, 05:05 PM »

Actually, the cinemas pretty good, AND the football teams not too shabby.
IP Logged
Yamor
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #263 on: May 22, 2008, 05:11 PM »

Don't start me on the football! lol

I hardly go there, because there's no need for me to go a twenty minute drive away for anything there, when I can get it all in Newcastle.
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #264 on: May 22, 2008, 05:12 PM »

Ugh, Newcastle. I hate the shops in Newcastle... great gig venues though!
IP Logged
Yamor
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #265 on: May 22, 2008, 05:14 PM »

What sort of shops are you talking about?
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #266 on: May 22, 2008, 05:19 PM »

I'm going to Newcastle at the end of June, well when I say going there I mean passing through it on the way home for a Christening (Newcastle / Amsterdam Ferry).

But the nights out I've had there have always been fun.
IP Logged
Yamor
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #267 on: May 22, 2008, 05:22 PM »

Yeh, the night life is very good, some of the best in England (they say...)
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #268 on: May 22, 2008, 05:24 PM »

So back to the topic and a random question...

What are your 3 favourite places in the world??
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #269 on: May 22, 2008, 05:24 PM »

What sort of shops are you talking about?

The H & M is rubbish compared to the one in Sunderland... that's about it! I've gotta give credit to it... as much as it pains me.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »