Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 Go Down Reply
Author

How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions

(Read 7678 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #285 on: May 22, 2008, 10:34 PM »

Are you mocking my parents Andrew Hunter? Don't mess with the Russians! Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #286 on: May 22, 2008, 10:35 PM »

I was complimenting them, michty me!  shocking
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #287 on: May 22, 2008, 11:03 PM »

I think mine are...

The Mawddach Estuary, Snowdonia

That picture... fainting I don't know if I've ever seen anything so beautiful in my whole entire life. That Italian island looks great too... My goodness I need money to travel the world!
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #288 on: May 22, 2008, 11:11 PM »

Edinburgh, best city in the world.
My bed, especially when shared Wink
Behind the wheel of my motor Smile
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #289 on: May 23, 2008, 02:11 AM »

3 Favourite places in the world?

Way ahead is the beach half a mile from my house

Then it's a toss up between Western Scotland, mid Wales ( north of the Brecon Beacons) and Paris/Copenhagen

EDIT: Oops, I agree with Andrew.....MY BED!! :p
[ Last edit by hulahoop May 23, 2008, 11:10 AM ] IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #290 on: May 23, 2008, 08:47 AM »

Love Copenhagen - amazing city!
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #291 on: May 23, 2008, 09:50 AM »

I don't understand how the last few questions fitted "how old were you when ..."  ? lol

But my three favourite places?

Edinburgh - I keep coming back, so it must be the best.

Ko Pha-Ngan, off the east coast of Thailand. Beautiful, hot and deserted.

Cesky Krumlov, in southern Bohemia. Fantastic hippy hangout, with soft drugs, canoeing, climbing and ice hockey.

* pha-ngan.jpg (21.46 KB, 255x192 - viewed 144 times.)

* cesky.jpg (25.58 KB, 290x196 - viewed 151 times.)
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #292 on: May 23, 2008, 10:30 AM »

I don't understand how the last few questions fitted "how old were you when ..."  ? lol

:p I think this thread has morphed into how much we can find out about each other...forget the age! Very Happy

And very interesting it is too. Whistle Who knew Andrew's fav place was Julia's bed???  innocent
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #293 on: May 23, 2008, 10:41 AM »

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions

Wink
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #294 on: May 23, 2008, 11:09 AM »

true, I forgot Mark had merged things and didn't read the thread title. Embarassed
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #295 on: May 23, 2008, 11:27 AM »

It wasn't merged.  I changed the title after Neil suggested it should be other questions too.

Very Happy
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #296 on: May 23, 2008, 12:29 PM »

It wasn't merged.  I changed the title after Neil suggested it should be other questions too.

Very Happy

Ah - I was obviously temporarily dead that day .... lol   (it happens). Smile
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #297 on: May 23, 2008, 12:38 PM »

My three favourite places would be:

My recliner chair
The top of Buchaille Etive Mor on a beautiful day
And the last one would be the Calgary Stampede in Canada.
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #298 on: May 23, 2008, 12:53 PM »

Three favourite places... because I really haven't travelled that far as of yet these aren't that amazing;

Lake District - Lake Windemere... amazing.
The Alps - Some amazing memories skiing there...
and I don't know the last one yet.
IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

I'm losing my marbles. It's marvellous

Re: How old were you when .....? ALSO other Random Questions « Reply #299 on: May 24, 2008, 05:59 PM »

3 fave places

petra, lesbos - the most perfect little greek villiage. Went there on holiday almost every year when growing up and have so many amazing memories there! gorgeous place.
this place in rhodes where the agean sea meets the mediteranean. It's really weird! the med is all calm and lovely and the agean has massive waves
this little peach in Australia. I don't even remember what it's called. I think the lighthouse there is used in the opening sequence for home and away. I love that beach.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »