Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  i wonder
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 42 Reply

i wonder

Jet engines are meant to survive birds flying into it right? Birds have bones, bones are hard.
IP Logged

Bird bones do tend to be small and rather brittle....
IP Logged

hummmm intresting one david ..

i wonder and have done for a while .if a bird can fly with no legs !!! anyone no ??
... i don't see why they'd need them... so i'm guessing they could, but no idea!

I wonder if there's a life after death...  Think
IP Logged

i wonder if this thread is going to be epic
IP Logged

... i don't see why they'd need them... so i'm guessing they could, but no idea!

I wonder if there's a life after death...  Think

I'll go flatline and find out.
IP Logged

Propulsion...slightly harder to take off from a standstill. Also they might act to balance the bird in flight...
IP Logged

Propulsion...slightly harder to take off from a standstill. Also they might act to balance the bird in flight...

Very true about the taking off! I thought about the whole balance thing.... and thinking about it don't they use their legs slightly when they're flying?  Think I will watch a bird fly -and let y'all know!
IP Logged

I'll go flatline and find out.

lol as long as you come back .... i wonder what the end of the world would be like

and if a bird can fly with no legs..... how does it get in the air ?? and where would it sit kinda thing ? it would just woddle
IP Logged
arka

I dont think a take off will be possible. But they may be able to do it if you throw them down a cliff or something. wink
IP Logged

i wonder what god was thinking when he made puffins
IP Logged

i wonder what G-d was thinking when he made humans
IP Logged

Aww how cute??

IP Logged

puffins are funny lookin...
IP Logged

Aww how cute??

Aww... Smile

I wonder what the point of wasps is...
IP Logged

i wonder if i'd be a good grass court player...

(i hope to enter a grass tourney this summer)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 42 Reply