Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  MW Radio
Pages: 1 ... 959 960 961 [962] 963 964 965 ... 988 Reply

MW Radio

^ I can hardly contain myself...

You like them?
IP Logged

No, sweetie - I am old... old
IP Logged

No, sweetie - I am old... old

You know who they are, right?
IP Logged

Nope. sorry
IP Logged

They are a popular rock band from America. Been around for a few years now. Since the 90's.
IP Logged

They are a popular rock band from America. Been around for a few years now. Since the 90's.
That's fab - enjoy...
IP Logged

Also I am pleased to say, My Chemical Romance have split up. My ears are restored from their crap.
IP Logged

Also I am pleased to say, My Chemical Romance have split up. My ears are restored from their crap.
I'm off the morphine now. as well.  JOKE!
IP Logged

I'm off the morphine now. as well.  JOKE!

I will sympathetically laugh at that poor joke.
IP Logged

^ Smashing...
IP Logged

^ Smashing...

Banging...
IP Logged

^ How old are you 16?  If you were mine, I'd probably have scored illegal drugs and have sedated you by now - in a very caring way...
IP Logged

^ How old are you 16?  If you were mine, I'd probably have scored illegal drugs and have sedated you by now - in a very caring way...

Ok.
IP Logged

^ That was me being flippant.  I wouldn't know illegal drugs if I met them in my soup.
IP Logged

^ That was me being flippant.  I wouldn't know illegal drugs if I met them in my soup.
Well, you know that green stuff you've been sprinkling over your pasta these past years? Yeah, that wasn't basil.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 959 960 961 [962] 963 964 965 ... 988 Reply