Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  MW Radio 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 965 966 967 [968] 969 970 971 ... 983 Go Down Reply
Author

MW Radio

(Read 259580 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14505 on: April 10, 2013, 05:40 PM »

IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14506 on: April 11, 2013, 02:40 PM »

I then probably saw 15 seconds or so of it...wasn't looking at the time but it felt like forever. lol I really don't like typical hindi dance and songs. I almost never watch it. It's such a waste time ...well, for me anyway.

You watched 15 sec or so and declared that the lyrics are cheap and the dance is gayish?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14507 on: April 11, 2013, 05:51 PM »

You watched 15 sec or so and declared that the lyrics are cheap and the dance is gayish?

Yes, very typical Bollywood stuff.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14508 on: April 11, 2013, 05:53 PM »

Yes, very typical Bollywood stuff.

I find your imagination dwindling.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14509 on: April 11, 2013, 06:20 PM »

I find your imagination dwindling.

Agree with that.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14510 on: April 11, 2013, 06:50 PM »

You two agreeing with each other? Now that's something unheard of. I tease.

Anyway, Sabin is not the creator of that song and dance, so best not to take it too personally, because it's not meant that way. I personally find most of Hindi songs and dance repulsive. However, there are some original stuff and I totally dig those. 70% of the Hollywood movies are also very… Hollywoody.  Quantity definitely rules over quality but it’s the quality that will always prevail in the end.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14511 on: April 11, 2013, 06:51 PM »

Btw, my imagination has nothing to do with it. It was simply a matter of taste. 
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14512 on: April 11, 2013, 06:52 PM »

Btw, my imagination has nothing to do with it. It was simply a matter of taste. 

You could a least say something nice about it even though you hate it. It can't all be trash. Cmon Emma Smile
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14513 on: April 11, 2013, 07:01 PM »

You could a least say something nice about it even though you hate it. It can't all be trash. Cmon Emma Smile

Can't be fake nice, really. As I said, she's not the creator of that trash so no need to get all emotional over it. But she's young and so she's entitled to like everything she sees. Eventually she'll learn to choose wisely.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14514 on: April 11, 2013, 07:03 PM »

Can't be fake nice, really. As I said, she's not the creator of that trash so no need to get all emotional over it. But she's young and so she's entitled to like everything she sees. Eventually she'll learn to choose wisely.

The ever wise Emma.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14515 on: April 11, 2013, 09:49 PM »

Totally love this - not sure why... I'm not American, but nevertheless

[ Last edit by Elly April 11, 2013, 09:54 PM ] IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14516 on: April 12, 2013, 05:41 AM »

Not gettin emotional and all...I'm not that stupid.

Sheesh, I hate it when you say I'm immature and young and blah blah blah. And especially, the way you say it.

"Eventually she'll learn to choose wisely." - You think choosing of songs for me is gonna change when I become as old as you? I really dont think so. My taste is a mix of everything. I like fast songs and slow songs. I like meaningful songs and time-pass songs. I like dance songs and rap etc etc. But there are many of these kinds that I dont like too. So, that doesnt mean I'm 'entitled to like everything I see'.

Also, I'm part time choreographer, so maybe in that way, I'm entitled to like dance songs.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14517 on: April 12, 2013, 07:42 PM »

Not gettin emotional and all...I'm not that stupid.

Sheesh, I hate it when you say I'm immature and young and blah blah blah. And especially, the way you say it.

"Eventually she'll learn to choose wisely." - You think choosing of songs for me is gonna change when I become as old as you? I really dont think so. My taste is a mix of everything. I like fast songs and slow songs. I like meaningful songs and time-pass songs. I like dance songs and rap etc etc. But there are many of these kinds that I dont like too. So, that doesnt mean I'm 'entitled to like everything I see'.

Also, I'm part time choreographer, so maybe in that way, I'm entitled to like dance songs.

No, what I am implying is actually very simple. When I was 15 I liked everything I saw and I guess that's how it goes, but then I grew out a lot of things, which you will do too. I will be heavily surprised if your viewpoints remain the same, let's say, in ten year's time.

But it's not even about whether you like the song or not because clearly you do. I was just expressing my disliking of it, which I am sure I am entitled to.  Just like you expressed your disliking of the song I'd posted on the dream thread not so long ago. I didn’t get all bent out of shape at your reaction because first of all, it was a joke and second, I didn’t care as much. I will only take things very seriously when I see there's a reason to do so.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean April 12, 2013, 07:46 PM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14518 on: April 12, 2013, 07:45 PM »

In the meantime, I found some adorable songs of A. R. Rahman. Well, clearly I like'em. If you don't, then I shall live.

A song about friendship…Rahman himself sang the song. It has a bit reggae touch to it.

Playing hide and seek? Me and Mark? Poetic.

Sapne (dream) – I dedicate this song to Gangsta and Sabine – love the dance and instrument part of it.

Finally, a very funny song from A.R. Rahman. Take it easy policy.

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: MW Radio « Reply #14519 on: April 12, 2013, 07:49 PM »

In the meantime, I found some adorable songs of A. R. Rahman. Well, clearly I like'em. If you don't, then I shall live.

A song about friendship…Rahman himself sang the song. It has a bit reggae touch to it.

Playing hide and seek? Me and Mark? Poetic.

Sapne (dream) – I dedicate this song to Gangsta and Sabine – love the dance and instrument part of it.

Finally, a very funny song from A.R. Rahman. Take it easy policy.

No.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 965 966 967 [968] 969 970 971 ... 983 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »