Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  He said, she said...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9 Reply

He said, she said...

If you hear something funny or worth writing down during the course of your day, post it here and let us know who said it ....

Mark describing a singer on Britain's Got Talent - "He looks like an extra from Westlife Story"

lol
[ Last edit by Mark January 02, 2010, 10:24 PM ] IP Logged

lmao

I can see myself filling up this thread after everyone of my nights out Whistle
IP Logged

A Classy Bird at the Festival...

"Whens that Duffy lass ganna come on? I'm sicka this goth shite." - Describing The Streets...  doh
IP Logged

I knew when I said it it was wrong and I was just about to correct myself when you laughed. lol

But this is war, you come out with your fair share of crap Cate.
IP Logged

Mark - "How do you spell women?" Think
[ Last edit by Mark May 26, 2008, 11:13 PM ] IP Logged

roflmao
IP Logged

Did you say 'better than you!' lmao
IP Logged

I've edited your posts so that full name is not there - I don't want people from work seeing this invasion into my private life.

I have an insecurity with a few words so even though I know how to spell it, I sometimes have to hear someone tell me it was right. Sue me!
[ Last edit by Mark May 26, 2008, 11:21 PM ] IP Logged

Its ok Mark, everyone has a blonde moment during the day Smile
IP Logged

Mark after watching Christian Slater kill 2 people in a movie - Is he a murderer?
IP Logged

I have an insecurity with a few words so even though I know how to spell it, I sometimes have to hear someone tell me it was right. Sue me!

Kiwi's must have insecurity saying that word, as woman and women sound the same when they say it - woman!

Oh, just getting my lawyer on the phone right now! secret service agent Very Happy
IP Logged

Mark after watching Christian Slater kill 2 people in a movie - Is he a murderer?
Erm, I never said that? Why make something like that up? confused
IP Logged

Erm, I never said that? Why make something like that up? confused

Yes you did!! lol
IP Logged

What has Mark done to upset Cate so? Think Very Happy
IP Logged

Yes you did!! lol
I didn't and frankly I should remove your post because it breaches the T&C due to it being a complete lie about me. It's not even a funny one.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9 Reply