Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The impossible quiz
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply

The impossible quiz

Woohoo, finally got to No. 83 What does DNA stand for?  I only had one life left though and I guessed wrong.  yay
IP Logged

National Dyslexic Association lol
IP Logged

I got to 42 and was like.... so unfair.... ANy help? Also I skipped the duck one before...
IP Logged

Actually never mind! I figured it out the first time and just clicked the one next to the one i actually wanted!
IP Logged

Evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvil quiz!
IP Logged

I gave up on 52.
IP Logged

I never gave up, I started playing again and got to 73. It's a bugger. Click something in one second. lol. I might have one more go.

Although i don;t get the question which is

Which is True?

PSP>DS, PSP<DS etc etc. haven't even tried guessing that one. SOme other i just don;t get but know the answer anyway. Getting a lot more of the later ones on instinct. Like qu 69! lol (you will laugh when u get there)
IP Logged

OMG! That lazer charge up question! If you've not had your comp on and do it first time, the answer is yes you managed it on your first go! I said no thinking that it was fixed, but there must be some sort of cookie attached to it! Immense! However, it does mean i lost the game....
IP Logged

Qu 79 now. I skipped a couple from 75 onwards though....
IP Logged

The laser one for me the answer's always yes. even when it wasn't. I just thought they were being ironic.
IP Logged

No it's not, it's not a cookie i found out.

It's if you click "Begin" at the start the answer is yes. But if you start the quiz by cliking "try again" on one of the game over screens the answer is no. Provided you;ve got past the question though. BUt it's not always yes.
IP Logged

Same format (probably same author)  but this time it's the vision test  nervous

http://www.addictinggames.com/thevisiontest.html
IP Logged

Music reminds me of The Office. roflmao
IP Logged

The answer for 4 definitely doesn't change Allan....you just click on " The Answer" in the question!! :p
w00t yay I finally got that tip.

Now I've got up to 12, and can't be bothered now. lol

Got to 10 in that visions one.
IP Logged

I completed the visions one! cmon yeah
It's not as hard as the impossible quiz Think
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply