Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The last thing you ate or drank was...
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 ... 280 Reply

The last thing you ate or drank was...

Just had a late breakfast nothing fancy a bowl of cheerios with nice cold milk.
IP Logged

I like a bowl of cheerios every now and again Little tongue man

For me:-

Whistle
IP Logged

Organic Bee Pollen
IP Logged

Just ate some fudge and chocolate (shaped like a maple leaf) from Canada w00t
IP Logged

Just had Oat so simple(original) just add water whilst sitting in the car....oh! a banana as well.
IP Logged

Organic Bee Pollen
Bet you were buzzing after that.
IP Logged

Just ate some fudge and chocolate (shaped like a maple leaf) from Canada w00t
It's amazing the stuff we can make out of our trees. Wink  Have you tried our maple syrup?
IP Logged

..whilst sitting in the car....
Been banished from the kitchen again?  Whistle
IP Logged

I wish.....leave house at 6 so I can get park space..6.35 and I don't start till 8. Frown
IP Logged

Ice Tea Little tongue man
IP Logged

I wish.....leave house at 6 so I can get park space..6.35 and I don't start till 8. Frown
Aww... bummer, sorry. hug Can't you get a regular parking spot tho'? Or are they too hard/pricey to get.
I have to make regular trips to a Toronto hospital. My last appt, it took me 2 hrs and 20 mins to drive 32 miles to get there for 9:00am.
Oh yeah.. and parking at 24 dollars... and the occasional tire (tyre) blow-out on the 401.
Feck. Hate boring commutes.
... and I just ate a tuna salad.
IP Logged

It's amazing the stuff we can make out of our trees. Wink  Have you tried our maple syrup?

nah  One of my colleagues went to Vancouver last month and brought them up on Wednesday.  She also brought me a stash of Rescue Remedy, though my daughter is taking that to Timaru with her next week - quite funny really as they've just travelled up from the south island.

Just eaten a Danish cracker with grated cheese on it. Little tongue man
IP Logged

Jeez Robbie blink though that sounds like Hamilton.  Most people pay for their parking spots - about $40 per week.  Luckily, I get dropped off at work but we do have about 8 spaces and since I'm there pretty early, I'd probably get one of those, though I actually don't drive lol
IP Logged

Celery dipped in hummus. My new snack.
IP Logged

Snack? That's not a snack. A bag of McCoys is a snack.

Half a jar of olives. I'm addicted to the things, so good. nervous
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 ... 280 Reply