Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  The last thing you ate or drank was... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 ... 279 Go Down Reply
Author

The last thing you ate or drank was...

(Read 80594 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4095 on: April 14, 2013, 01:12 AM »

This my homemade key lime pie

Now THAT'S what I call a Key Lime Pie, Angie. goodjob

Looks much more delisciano than the stuff they served me at this place. wink

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4096 on: April 14, 2013, 01:26 AM »

I love to cook too, Ang.

I'm a bit behind you world-clock-wise.. so not long finished cooking a chicken curry.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4097 on: April 14, 2013, 10:22 AM »

Now THAT'S what I call a Key Lime Pie, Angie. goodjob

Looks much more delisciano than the stuff they served me at this place. wink

Ahhh key west one of my fave places in the whole world!! Every time I grate the lime zest now Linda it reminds me of that holiday, a lot of the wee stores claim to have the best key lime pie but funnily enough the best one that I tasted there was from the TGI Fridays on the main st.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4098 on: April 14, 2013, 10:22 AM »

I love to cook too, Ang.

I'm a bit behind you world-clock-wise.. so not long finished cooking a chicken curry.

Mmmm send me some...
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4099 on: April 14, 2013, 10:24 AM »

Mmmm send me some...

What are you a cook for Angie? Your palette seems very variety full. If you were a dinner lady I would expected chicken and chips or something but you have surprised me.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4100 on: April 14, 2013, 10:34 AM »

What are you a cook for Angie? Your palette seems very variety full. If you were a dinner lady I would expected chicken and chips or something but you have surprised me.

I'm actually a trained chef although I don't like the hours you have to do for that job, lots of evenings and weekends which so doesn't suit me.. As you know I like to get out and party Smile so this cooks job I do is only 8 till 4 Monday to Friday. Its cooking for all the staff at a factory near Glasgow airport ( they make gas detectors) I run the kitchen myself so I'm effectively my own boss which is fab, been there 9 years!! I also left catering for a number of years and worked in electronics so I'm a lady of many talents gangsta  Whistle
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4101 on: April 14, 2013, 10:35 AM »

I'm actually a trained chef although I don't like the hours you have to do for that job, lots of evenings and weekends which so doesn't suit me.. As you know I like to get out and party Smile so this cooks job I do is only 8 till 4 Monday to Friday. Its cooking for all the staff at a factory near Glasgow airport ( they make gas detectors) I run the kitchen myself so I'm effectively my own boss which is fab, been there 9 years!! I also left catering for a number of years and worked in electronics so I'm a lady of many talents gangsta  Whistle

Oooo, if you ever make anything salty I'lle at it. I know salt isn't good for you but I'm not a sweet person.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4102 on: April 14, 2013, 10:40 AM »

I make one soup one main course and one dessert each day along with a number of snack items which are on my menu, baguettes,baked potatoes, toasties burgers etc. Although I must admit my preference is to do home baking like them cupcakes I posted a while back I enjoy decorating them and stuff like that. Maybe I should get a job in a bakery.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4103 on: April 15, 2013, 03:59 AM »

Ahhh key west one of my fave places in the whole world!! Every time I grate the lime zest now Linda it reminds me of that holiday, a lot of the wee stores claim to have the best key lime pie but funnily enough the best one that I tasted there was from the TGI Fridays on the main st.

I know, Ang. That's why I posted that. wink

Didn't try any key lime pies other than the wee stores, but maybe with your rum-running expertise you should bake some decent rum cakes to give Caribbeans a run for their money. Very Happy
IP Logged
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4104 on: April 18, 2013, 05:19 AM »

The last thing i ate was popcorn.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4105 on: April 18, 2013, 06:07 AM »

Camambert with crackers and a glass of red!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4106 on: April 27, 2013, 03:29 PM »

Nachos.
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4107 on: April 28, 2013, 07:24 AM »

Lasagna
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4108 on: April 28, 2013, 07:52 AM »

Muesli
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: The last thing you ate or drank was... « Reply #4109 on: April 28, 2013, 06:40 PM »

A disgusting soup.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 ... 279 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »