Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The last thing you paid for?
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 159 Reply

The last thing you paid for?

A new pyjama set in the sale with pandas on it  yay

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/nightwear/characters-slogans/level3.aspx?d=3&collection=33&style=702849&product=030012148&img=AW510_102
IP Logged

Cute! Should tell my brother to get them for his girlfriend (he calls her panda yuk )
IP Logged

Aww bless!  I call Andrew panda sometimes because he is one clumsy lump Rolling Eyes

The eye mask is pretty cute too, what do you think for your brother's gf? Very Happy

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/nightwear/new_in/level3.aspx?d=3&type=170&style=702826&product=100012509&img=AW110_301
IP Logged

Oh I am so buying her that! tender
IP Logged

I bought myself some new and much needed glasses.

http://www.danda.co.uk/glasses/sku-102282/
IP Logged

Ooo pretty! I'm just looking into starting to buy my contact lenses online. Anyone do this and have recommendations?
IP Logged

Don't know.  But I'm with D&A and I can collect Boots points from glasses and contact lenses by post that I pay for! w00t
IP Logged

Ooo pretty! I'm just looking into starting to buy my contact lenses online. Anyone do this and have recommendations?

Costco is good for contact lenses, if you have one near you.
IP Logged
Caz

Pills for my dog £63 and £7.50 for the prescription.
IP Logged

Can't beat Specsavers.  I pay £15 every 3 months for a complicated -7 prescription, right eye is doing something completely different to the left apparently... their shops are everywhere! Just go in and ask for more solution or for them to order a free replacement pair, whatever!  Why online? Very Happy
IP Logged

Ooo that is a good deal. Only online because I'm being lazy. What kind of lenses do you have - I've got some AMAZE new ones (Ascend Premier) and want to keep the same ones. Will defo look into Specsavers - I also have weird eyes - right is at -7.5 and left at -3.75. Go team. cmon yeah
IP Logged

They are toric monthlies so that's 3 pairs for 3 months but I wear them every day without a problem, have lost the occasional one but you're allowed 2 spare pairs free per year. Smile 

You've got me drooling over glasses now! Do you know if you can keep the lens and just get a new frame? Not sure the black thick rimmed thing is so cool anymore but I paid £156 to get the lens thinned! Cringe!!!
IP Logged

What does toric mean???
IP Logged

Toric lenses correct astigmatism which is a defectively shaped cornea, they've only been around since 2000 so I'm surprised I get it so cheap!!!! If you don't have astigmatism your lenses will be cheaper! Smile
IP Logged

I think I do....hmmm will have to ask my opticians when I go in to cancel my eyeplan....
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 159 Reply