Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The last thing you paid for?
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 ... 159 Reply

The last thing you paid for?

Who are you with right now? Think

Specsavers will charge you something like £25 for an eye check to prescribe the right lenses but after that it's free, plus they are on EVERY high street in Landaaaaaan!
IP Logged

I'm with my local opticians in Cardiff. Had checks recently (have them all the bloody time - always amazes me how many of my friends have never been to the opticians) so not inclined to pay, but I might have a few sets of lenses left on my current plan...
IP Logged

Biffy Clyro ticket for their Teenage Cancer Trust gig at the Royal Albert Hall. Buzzing!
IP Logged

New 32GB ipod touch with camera!
IP Logged

£20 on Cheltenham bets.  I'm feeling lucky today! pray
IP Logged

RRP:   £163.40
Price: £84.79

Apparently the clean shaven look suits me better. Think
IP Logged

On any man it does!!!!!
IP Logged

highfive  But then I think of drool

* GoodBlondie1.jpg (21.03 KB, 714x300 - viewed 61 times.)
IP Logged

Oh yesssssssssss ... a whole lot better than that weasel you and Elly keep drooling over Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz

How about £3,300 for one slightly used dog........Thank goodness she's insured!
IP Logged

Just bought tickets for Take That at Wembley!!! Woop wooooop!
IP Logged

^ Am sure it will be a great show.  I got offered a ticket, but at 60 quid apiece, I'll pass - especially at my age!  That's a lot of money that can buy a lot of Tena Lady's.... AND I JEST!  Feck me... I really need to go to bed...
IP Logged

Yeah, these were £60 (and they were the cheapest) but should be a good show. We decided to go for a Friday rather than a Saturday so my flatmate could come as she has exams (even though it means everyone else booking time off work) and now she's quibbling because it ended up £5 more than I said it would. Rolling Eyes Though to be fair, she is ill. She's got a cold for about the sixth time this year....and she's uber fit. Worrying. Hmmm.
IP Logged

Yeah, these were £60 (and they were the cheapest) but should be a good show. We decided to go for a Friday rather than a Saturday so my flatmate could come as she has exams (even though it means everyone else booking time off work) and now she's quibbling because it ended up £5 more than I said it would. Rolling Eyes Though to be fair, she is ill. She's got a cold for about the sixth time this year....and she's uber fit. Worrying. Hmmm.
I think my friends are going on the Wednesday - but that'll be in Glasgow or Edinburgh - Glasgow, I think.  That's a pure cheek of the flatmate - some people eh?  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I can hear her coughing away....sounds really chesty. Not good at all....Poor her.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 ... 159 Reply