Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The last thing you paid for?
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 ... 159 Reply

The last thing you paid for?

^ Och, well, benefit of the doubt.  She's probably feeling like shite, and a bit off. It'll all come out in the wash, as they say.
IP Logged

Some really nice blue Fred Perry shoes, first time I've owned anything FP Smile
IP Logged

They sound lovely.  Smile  Andrew take note please, trainers with all your jeans is getting old school!
IP Logged

Yeah, that's how I was... I had a brilliant pair of ECCO trainers but just because they're trainers, apparently it's not keeping with the times. So finally made the leap when I accidentally spotted these yesterday and absolutely loved the design and colour.

For some reason, they are not on FP's website.
IP Logged

Is it similar to this kind of design?

http://www.office.co.uk/mens/fred_perry/kingston/22/4679/27677/1/1

It works so much better than sports trainers and given guys only need to worry about a tshirt and jeans there really is no excuse Very Happy
IP Logged

Is it similar to this kind of design?
Yep, basically the same but with different colours Smile

It works so much better than sports trainers
I don't know why though. I mean, I always looked at them and thought why would I wear shoes that you use for P.E. lessons in Primary School.
IP Logged

I guess plimsolls have become casual wear Smile   Standard white trainers can look seriously chavvy because there's not much choice of colour and they're so bulky, looks so mismatched with a casual shirt.    It's the type of thing Murray would wear with his suit which is hawt but you didn't agree with me last time. Frown
IP Logged

You can wear those FP shoes with a suit?!?
IP Logged

Sentry Safe F2300 Fire-Safe Waterproof Document and Media Chest
RRP:   £129.25
Price: £44.62

IP Logged

£50 spent on photos for graduation....takes the total cost (so far) to £128 and I still need something to wear, shoes and something to wear out for dinner....I was totally better off as a student!
IP Logged

£6.50 for a large glass of rose, I could never live in London!
IP Logged

That's why you look for a guy to do it Wink
IP Logged

IP Logged

Indeed, pretty outrageous stuff from Julia.
[ Last edit by Mark July 03, 2011, 12:00 AM ] IP Logged

Girls equally good. Little tongue man
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 ... 159 Reply