Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The last thing you paid for?
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 Reply

The last thing you paid for?

Yes I just came across etsy.com recently too. Great site.
What do you generally use it for?
IP Logged

I haven't actually spent any money since Thursday!

The last thing I bought on Thursday was some interesting Easter reading: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003GYEGP2/
IP Logged

I paid for the ability to upgrade my phone now instead of in August. After Vodafone ****** me about I only had to pay 21 quid.
IP Logged

What do you generally use it for?

I came across it when I was looking for clothes and shoes. I browsed through lots of other stuff. I will definitely look through it for jewellery in the future. I have browsed the Art but not bought anything yet.
IP Logged

My contacts.
IP Logged

My contract.
IP Logged

Three new sweaters and a pair of trousers from Next online.  Nothing like a bit of pre-match retail therapy. Smile
IP Logged

Yes use that sight a lot. Just ordered a nice Taxco silver clamp bangle turquoise and lapis.
IP Logged

My haircut. Dont see much difference though. Frown
IP Logged

Damn you Etsy... just bought another painting. I will force myself not to touch anything on that website for at least a month now.

IP Logged

Damn you Etsy... just bought another painting. I will force myself not to touch anything on that website for at least a month now.

Is Mark Sanger an advertising slag for M.W.  Think.......if so ......clever. clap
IP Logged

I had a sushi dinner on Friday night but I still had to spend $100 for a gift card, a necklace and some pastries.

Anyway, I felt all nauseous after the long dinner. There was just too much food and they sort of forced us to finish it all, but I think it’s the different kinds that made me sick.
IP Logged

Canon 600d camera with standard kit lens and 50mm f/1.8 lens.
IP Logged

Canon 600d camera with standard kit lens and 50mm f/1.8 lens.

You came intae some money lol
IP Logged

You came intake some money lol

Student Loan.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 Reply