Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The last thing you paid for?
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 ... 159 Reply

The last thing you paid for?

Caz

Five quid? Wow!
IP Logged

Five quid? Wow!

Was really delicious Caz! would have been near £30 in the Indian Restaurant!
IP Logged
Caz

Thanks Chris..........might give it a whirl! My husband loves Indian! I'm more into Chinese, but I enjoy the occasional curry!
IP Logged
Caz

£20 to take my dog for hydrotherapy!
IP Logged

Thanks Chris..........might give it a whirl! My husband loves Indian! I'm more into Chinese, but I enjoy the occasional curry!

Snap!! I only eat Indian now an again also, and Chinese and Japanese are my favorite! Mmmmmmmmmm Little tongue man
IP Logged

Caz and Solerina: made my friend give me a bird feeder cleaning brush for my birthday. She didn't want to, wanted to give me something frivolous probably.
However, daughter looked at it and asked if it was a bog cleaning brush shocking
IP Logged
Caz

When's your birthday?
IP Logged

A lovely dim sum meal with my gorgeous friends. going to miss them so much in russia Frown
IP Logged

Caz and Solerina: made my friend give me a bird feeder cleaning brush for my birthday. She didn't want to, wanted to give me something frivolous probably.
However, daughter looked at it and asked if it was a bog cleaning brush shocking

LOL! Yes....it's very important to keep feeders clean....they can get so gungy can't they  yuk
IP Logged

Ooh...last thing I paid for was The Karate Kid, yesterday, on DVD.
IP Logged

2.5 litres of 100% Organic Lemon Juice for £15.55

I now have a lemon every morning because of the health benefits but getting tired of squeezing them Very Happy
IP Logged

Crikey....
IP Logged

New car seat covers for my sons (new second hand car a red renualt laguna). He has been saving for ages so he is skint. So a small gift for him. yay yay yay
IP Logged
Caz

2.5 litres of 100% Organic Lemon Juice for £15.55

I now have a lemon every morning because of the health benefits but getting tired of squeezing them Very Happy
I hope you brush your teeth 'immediately' after your lemon.....or they'll all drop out! w00t
IP Logged

$100 (NZ) for a computer game -- Duke Nukem: Forever.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 ... 159 Reply