Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  The Wailing Wall 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Reply
Author

The Wailing Wall

(Read 3934 times)
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #120 on: February 16, 2009, 07:20 PM »

Shut the **** up Amy. Very Happy
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #121 on: February 16, 2009, 07:22 PM »

Oh Andrew climb back in that hole of a uni room you gots :P
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #122 on: February 16, 2009, 07:24 PM »

It's cosy, it's my home from home.  yay
IP Logged
Yamor
Top Seed

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #123 on: February 16, 2009, 07:37 PM »

I'm sorry if I came across like that, I seriously never meant it like that at all.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #124 on: February 16, 2009, 07:47 PM »

Don't worry, its just me.  My head is a bit all over the place with my health worries and my family's finance troubles.  Had a cry in the toilets at my work today - seem to be doing alot of that recently Frown  Glad noone noticed this time though.
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #125 on: February 16, 2009, 07:51 PM »

Don't worry, its just me.  My head is a bit all over the place with my health worries and my family's finance troubles.  Had a cry in the toilets at my work today - seem to be doing alot of that recently Frown  Glad noone noticed this time though.

Frown hug
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #126 on: February 16, 2009, 07:56 PM »

I don't get it sometimes, I keep getting the needs to have a proper cry at wimpy reasons.  Sometimes I think I'm pregnant or something but I haven't put weight on and my periods still grace me with their presence lol
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #127 on: February 16, 2009, 08:05 PM »

I don't get it sometimes, I keep getting the needs to have a proper cry at wimpy reasons.  Sometimes I think I'm pregnant or something but I haven't put weight on and my periods still grace me with their presence lol

Are you still on the pill? It's definitely that - often there's like 2 minutes where I feel like bursting into tears in the most random situations but if you fight it off it's fine, it must just be playing with your hormones. Smile It's sometimes best to let it out in front of someone you trust though. hug
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #128 on: February 16, 2009, 08:08 PM »

Yeah I'm on the pill but I've been on it for 3 years and only the last three months I've been feeling proper more emotional than morning.  I wanted to let it out to someone today but the two people I trust most at work both weren't in today so I felt I was struggling with it all on my own all day Frown
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #129 on: February 16, 2009, 10:11 PM »

Good question! Probably because they, like most banks let you have an overdraft.
And yet on the application form I did not tick the box for the overdraft.

When I get my credit report within the next two days, if it has nothing bad on it then I will speak to a Nationwide manager to see if I can get something done.

Is that meant to be a sarcy as it sounds? Think
Probably not but I think being sarcy would be understandable considering you repeated exactly what Yamor said a few posts earlier.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #130 on: February 16, 2009, 10:33 PM »

Probably not but I think being sarcy would be understandable considering you repeated exactly what Yamor said a few posts earlier.

Well personally, I think I just plainly hit the nail on the head with the answer whereas Yamor gave a round the block reply.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #131 on: February 16, 2009, 10:35 PM »

Well personally, I think I just plainly hit the nail on the head with the answer whereas Yamor gave a round the block reply.

Pretty straight forward and clear to me:

Anyway, I think that's your problem, that you've never used a credit card before. One of the biggest things working towards your credit rating is your credit card use. Now, although not using a credit card isn't a minus, you don't get the major plus of using a credit card regularly, and paying it off properly.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #132 on: February 16, 2009, 10:38 PM »

I never saw that, when I clicked new it went straight to the top of page 8 so I read from there.
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #133 on: February 23, 2009, 08:11 PM »

Does anyone else suffer from High Maintenance Friends?!?!? Or is it just me!
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: The Wailing Wall « Reply #134 on: February 23, 2009, 09:16 PM »

Does anyone else suffer from High Maintenance Friends?!?!? Or is it just me!

lol I've heard of having a high maintenance partner, but never friends lol. Mind you, now that I think about it..... some people are just High Maintenance altogether! Maybe you just got unlucky and landed with several?

Examples?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »