MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The Wailing Wall
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11 Reply

The Wailing Wall

WHY IS MY OLD FORM TUTOR/TEACHER BEING PROSECUTED!

Link to news story

Yes, ok, he wasn't your average here's your work do it kind of teacher, but he was a good man...

Agree with chris I'm afraid, there's unorthodox and then there's... well him....
IP Logged

Oh, I hate teachers who can't draw the line between a student and someone else. It has to be strictly separated: work and private. Rolling Eyes
And I have a teacher who says stuff like that all the time. yuk
IP Logged

I want to kill the taxman .... painfully!  Guy with axe
[ Last edit by alc.aka.amyc December 20, 2007, 08:32 PM ] IP Logged

... sounds like an idiot to me.

He's not though...
He was a genuinely good teacher though, some girl made a complaint about him in my class, because she only got two C's, and she overexaggerated the truth. I was in that class when he said some of those things, and there was a whole story to go with it, and they weren't meant in that way.
Fair enough the things that happened at the other school I can't speak for but I still think it's unfair.
IP Logged

Yes, ok, he wasn't your average here's your work do it kind of teacher, but he was a good man...
He does to me sound like one those teachers who try to have a more relaxed relationship with his pupils, unfortunately that means things which he said that are perfectly acceptable as a "friend" were not as he was teaching. So yes, I can see he was probably a good man, just not a very good teacher. It's lucky I didn't go into teaching because I have a feeling I would be a little too open like this man.
[ Last edit by Mark December 20, 2007, 10:36 PM ] IP Logged

Ryvitas make such a f**king mess! ranting
[ Last edit by Mark January 30, 2008, 10:52 AM ] IP Logged

Resorted to eating cardboard have we there Markie?
IP Logged

Resorted to eating cardboard have we there Markie?
Yeah but as of yesterday I have moved to rice cakes, they seem much more appetising.
[ Last edit by Mark January 31, 2008, 09:39 AM ] IP Logged

They definately are!
IP Logged

My wailings... i hate NUS online ....and amzon.... they're excessively annoying.
IP Logged

I miss my NUS card Frown  Need to become a student again.  Maybe I should start an evening 10 week course so I'd get a card w00t
IP Logged

But they don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least the nusonline website won't let me register my damn card aaargh.

{though they are good - 10% discount at topshop/hmv Little tongue man)
IP Logged

{though they are good - 10% discount at topshop/hmv Little tongue man)

yes

20% off at Wagamama too Little tongue man

Thats odd about the nus website.  I had no problems when I did mine a while ago Think  Maybe the site is having problems.  You should email them and say its not letting you do it.
[ Last edit by alc.aka.amyc January 31, 2008, 11:02 PM ] IP Logged

I emailed a very rude email (this was me when i was very annoyed... ) and had a right go at them, seeing as it took 3 months for the damn thing to arrive as well..... probably wasn't the best way to send an email though lol
IP Logged

Hmmmm, the reply to that would be interesting lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11 Reply