Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The Wailing Wall
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11 Reply

The Wailing Wall

I didn't get an NUS card! My college isn't signed up to it, so I get **** All in student discount!
IP Logged

Cate's practically broken my new £40 Sennheiser headphones after using them to whip me in a rage a few days ago. Now the wires are all coming out no
[ Last edit by Mark March 13, 2008, 06:05 PM ] IP Logged

Whipping? She's more hardcore than I thought.  shocking
IP Logged

Whipping? She's more hardcore than I thought.  shocking
Isn't your Julia that hardcore? She seems the type... Think
[ Last edit by Mark March 13, 2008, 06:08 PM ] IP Logged

Yes, much more - I still have scars.
IP Logged

Let me just warn you, getting whipped by in-ear headphones is surprisingly painful, it stung for ages after!
[ Last edit by Mark March 13, 2008, 06:11 PM ] IP Logged

I think being hung upside down from the ceiling and then scratched until you bleed is much worse.  Crying or Very sad

But yes, headphones can hurt. Wink
IP Logged

I think being hung upside down from the ceiling and then scratched until you bleed is much worse.  Crying or Very sad

Where were you being scratched? God, that Julia really is wicked sick!
IP Logged

Everywhere. lmao Only joking, she is a gorgeous fluffy cuddly person.  hug Except when you're beating her at tennis.... shocking
IP Logged

Let me just warn you, getting whipped by in-ear headphones is surprisingly painful, it stung for ages after!

Take it like a man, Sparky...you probably deserved it  whip

(......unless it's like a kinky pre-marital mating ritual Whistle )
IP Logged

Yes, much more - I still have scars.

HGEYGHDCSW!! You were the one that scratched my bum, never even an apology so Mark don't believe a word he says! shocking
IP Logged

She needs to ******* make it up to me... but that won't involve any purchases... I'm too nice Whistle
IP Logged

Wow I'm glad I came into this thread...
IP Logged

I wonder why? Think
IP Logged

It was informative... Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11 Reply