Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 ... 653 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Mourning Veronica's departure.
IP Logged

hug
IP Logged

IP Logged

Sorry Clydey.. parting is such sweet sorrow.
IP Logged

You are a such a public sap now, what the hell happened?

hug

I forgot to steal one of your shirts before I left. :/
IP Logged

She,ll be russian back soon James.
IP Logged

You are a such a public sap now, what the hell happened?

hug

I forgot to steal one of your shirts before I left. :/

I decided to be sappy for once in my life. Don't make me tell everyone about your sappy side.
IP Logged

I decided to be sappy for once in my life.
Hah.
IP Logged

Hah.

Very Happy
IP Logged

Planning and booking a trip through Europe starting in Spain... hellooooo Costa del Rafa Little tongue man  Not trying to make you jealous, Hazel. Wink

My friends and I are planning a New York/Hawaii/Las Vegas trip next year Smile
IP Logged

She,ll be russian back soon James.

duh

Planning and booking a trip through Europe starting in Spain... hellooooo Costa del Rafa Little tongue man  Not trying to make you jealous, Hazel. Wink

Very jealous Frown Oh the holiday and of the Spanishness lol
IP Logged

I'll be heading off to home in a few minutes. Can't wait to walk outside. My favourite part of the day. The weather is so beautiful that it feels like crime to stay inside. I bought a beautiful summer purse just yesterday from this boutique store. I was window shopping and it caught my eyes. Very nice.
IP Logged

I decided to be sappy for once in my life. Don't make me tell everyone about your sappy side.
Saw that too... but willed myself not to comment. Wink
You and Veronica.. cute.. can you go visit her?
IP Logged

Camping road-trip to New York state on Friday for weekend... but coincides with this, which will probably screw up border control line-ups. How inconsiderate of this guy..
Best of luck to him.
btw: He won't fall in bcos he will be wearing a tether.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/06/11/toronto-wallenda.html
IP Logged

Getting prepared to go on holiday.My daughter,grandson and my husband and myself are going to Filey on a caravan holiday. I hope the weather is descent and it does not rain every day. Lots to do in the site for my grandson who has just reached 5. I like swimming and walking though my husbands mobility is very poor so we will take his wheel chair. It is a break my daughter needs badly she is feeling very stressed at the moment with her housing and work situation so I hope she enjoys the rest.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 ... 653 Reply