Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 ... 647 Go Down Reply
Author

What are you doing right now?

(Read 142613 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8670 on: June 14, 2012, 04:33 PM »

I hope the sun shines for you and you all have a lovely time LB!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8671 on: June 14, 2012, 07:28 PM »

Thanks Caz I am really looking forward to the break.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8672 on: June 23, 2012, 06:33 PM »

Just ordered a pile of beads. My aunt is getting remarried in 3 weeks time and this week asked me to make some jewellery for her and my cousin for it nervous Less than 3 weeks to do 2 sets of jewellery! If I start sounding frantic over the next two weeks it won't be just nerves about Andy's tennis lol
Saying all that, I have come up with the designs for both (if the idea works) and now ordered the beads, so should be okay- as long as it all goes to plan Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8673 on: June 23, 2012, 06:51 PM »

^ Well, that's exciting.
Just hope you don't have to do any match reports too, otherwise you'll be going do-lally. Smile
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8674 on: June 23, 2012, 08:10 PM »

Well, right now just killing time posting and watching TV at the same time. Have a birthday party to go to later but feeling a bit under the weather. Had cereal for lunch but not because I want to eat so much in the evening but I have no appetite or whatsoever.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8675 on: June 23, 2012, 09:55 PM »

^Just go to your bed, I'm sure those at the party will understand . tango band yahooo
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8676 on: June 23, 2012, 11:06 PM »

^ Well, that's exciting.
Just hope you don't have to do any match reports too, otherwise you'll be going do-lally. Smile

Thankfully I'm on for the first 2 rounds so hopefully the beads will arrive on Tuesday-Wednesday and give me something to keep my hands busy while I watch the tennis Smile
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8677 on: June 24, 2012, 02:43 PM »

Just got home last night as usual my son has done nothing to keep the house tidy. So I have just finished cleaning the down stairs will tackle upstairs tomorrow. My little tortie cat has become ill again so this time I'm afraid I will have to have her put to sleep. I am so upset she has lost more weight and staggers when she walks she is a pretty little cat and I will miss her so much. Cannot say any more I am so upset.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8678 on: June 24, 2012, 03:04 PM »

Just got home last night as usual my son has done nothing to keep the house tidy. So I have just finished cleaning the down stairs will tackle upstairs tomorrow. My little tortie cat has become ill again so this time I'm afraid I will have to have her put to sleep. I am so upset she has lost more weight and staggers when she walks she is a pretty little cat and I will miss her so much. Cannot say any more I am so upset.
Gosh L B sorry you have such a horrible home comming.Even when you know it's the right things to do ,it's so darn painful. Dianne,
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8679 on: June 24, 2012, 03:39 PM »

Thanks Dianne I know it has to be done but it is not easy.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8680 on: June 24, 2012, 04:01 PM »

So sorry about your cat, LB. I completely understand.
I do hope you enjoyed your caravan holiday in Filey with your husband, daughter and grandson.  hug
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8681 on: June 24, 2012, 04:45 PM »

Was watching 2012: New Startling Secrets but now am watching Elizabeth. Re: 2012, a lot of theories and exploring. A few maintained that the Mayans meant it as a doomsday but others think that the whole Universe will go through a new change - a total transformation and renewal of the cosmos. I thought that part was interesting.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8682 on: June 24, 2012, 07:55 PM »

Tried to download the last two seasons of Wire in the Blood but couldn't. Server too slow...gave up finally. crap
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8683 on: June 24, 2012, 09:28 PM »

Awww....I'm so sorry to hear that LB. I know just how you feel. Just remember that putting a suffering pet to sleep, is the last act of love you can perform for them!  hug
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8684 on: June 25, 2012, 03:07 PM »

Looking out on  soggy world,had a weather sysem names Debbie dump 8 inches of rain over us in one day,more to come.Streets all flooded ,it spawned tornadoes everywhere.Several houses in Tampa knocked off of their foundations.I am safe but confined to my house cos of the flooding.
O well at least I have a home ,some of these poor folk are in shelters.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 ... 647 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »