MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 ... 655 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Listening to You & Me by Disclosure feat. Eliza Doolittle while waiting for the doctors to open.

You a Disclosure fan?
IP Logged

Have you been out celebrating Andy's win Angie ? Bet you overdone it well it's okay hope you had a good time I bet that gold piller box in Dunblane will be cover in champaigne as well as what has been consumed. Hope you feel better son I hope you had one for me too. Love Maggie
IP Logged

Have you been out celebrating Andy's win Angie ? Bet you overdone it well it's okay hope you had a good time I bet that gold piller box in Dunblane will be cover in champaigne as well as what has been consumed. Hope you feel better son I hope you had one for me too. Love Maggie

I was very tender this morn Maggie...lol too much celebrating right enough Wink I'm OK now just tired, but it was ooohh soooo worth it  yay
IP Logged

Studying :/
IP Logged

At shopping centre chowing on a kfc
IP Logged

At shopping centre chowing on a kfc

Very surprising for a woman with such impeccable dining tastes.
IP Logged

Very surprising for a woman with such impeccable dining tastes.

Sometimes you just feel like slumming it for a change
IP Logged

KFC ftw, Angie knows her stuff.
IP Logged

I much prefer the colourfulness of McDonald's, they even attract animals now.
IP Logged
Caz

Playing Monopoly with my grandson!  w00t
IP Logged

Watching...the final game..That reminds me of two tweets a few days ago;
one from Neil Harman: treated myself to re-run the final game of Wimbledon's final this morning. I need to go and have a lie down.
And one of the reactions:
@ByJoefleming There may come a day, sometime in the distant future, when I DON'T spend some part of my day watching THAT game!
IP Logged

I know I'm getting desperate I watched the final again yesterday still great and so exciting. I hate the part when it came to 40 All in the last game. I know Andy is going to win but I still get anxious.
IP Logged

I've got rid of my other half for the night so I'm gonna stick on man behind the racquet again lol
IP Logged

I am going to order the DVD of the final then get off my bum and tidy up.
IP Logged

Blooming love watching films.  Especially the Marvel ones.    The new Wolverine film is quite good imo.        Love the Xmen films.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 ... 655 Reply