Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 613 ... 647 Go Down Reply
Author

What are you doing right now?

(Read 139512 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9135 on: September 09, 2013, 03:06 PM »

Linda my meds for my diabetes have been stopped but I did not know why. I have not been feeling great a bit tired and feeling sick. I had yet another blood test (if they take anymore, I will need a blood transfusion) now they are telling me my kidneys may be damaged, so this morning yet another blood test results next week. So I am having to be really careful what I eat as I am on no meds for my diabetes. It is a vicious circle hope it all works out soon. Hope your son is okay kidney stones are awful. Hope you are well too.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9136 on: September 10, 2013, 06:55 AM »

Linda my meds for my diabetes have been stopped but I did not know why. I have not been feeling great a bit tired and feeling sick. I had yet another blood test (if they take anymore, I will need a blood transfusion) now they are telling me my kidneys may be damaged, so this morning yet another blood test results next week. So I am having to be really careful what I eat as I am on no meds for my diabetes. It is a vicious circle hope it all works out soon. Hope your son is okay kidney stones are awful. Hope you are well too.
Sorry to hear that LB! You look after yourself and get well!
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9137 on: September 10, 2013, 01:20 PM »

just trying to get my head in gear .Got home yesterday ,had a great time with my sister.It was 52 when i left gatwick and 90 when i arrived in tampa 88 humidity.
Dr left me a message to say i need to be on a thyroid med .So i guess i will  go to see her today.O well the joys of Golden years.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9138 on: September 10, 2013, 01:26 PM »

Glad you had a great time and obviously a safe journey Dianne! You'll be surprised how much more energy you'll have when you get your medicine! I've been on it for the last couple of years and if I forget to take it, I know about it!  Whistle
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9139 on: September 10, 2013, 01:32 PM »

Glad you had a great time and obviously a safe journey Dianne! You'll be surprised how much more energy you'll have when you get your medicine! I've been on it for the last couple of years and if I forget to take it, I know about it!  Whistle
yes i have been told it really makes a difference.I got so tired of dragging myself around.hair falling out etc.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9140 on: September 10, 2013, 01:37 PM »

Waiting for my trainers to be delivered then going to go to the post office to send out my headphones for repair.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9141 on: September 10, 2013, 01:42 PM »

"Sampling" a pan of double chocolate blondies my sister baked and then made the mistake of leaving lying around...  Whistle
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9142 on: September 10, 2013, 01:43 PM »

"Sampling" a pan of double chocolate blondies my sister baked and then made the mistake of leaving lying around...  Whistle

lmao
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9143 on: September 10, 2013, 02:16 PM »

Growing old does not come easily. The spirit is strong but the body is weak I used to be able to do it all now I have small bursts of energy then to put it mildly I am knackered. So I am trying to do things that need to be done a bit at a time patience is not one of my virtues.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9144 on: September 10, 2013, 02:26 PM »

Margaret... hope you feel well soon, and thanks for asking about my son. He was in complete agony (awful and scary to see him in that much pain, especially not knowing what was wrong at the time) but he's been fine since the hospital visit, so looks like he's passed the stone.

Dianne... Glad you had a great time with your sister. Like Caz, I also am on thyroid meds. I had a lot of radiation treatments in my neck, and it caused my thyroid problem. Like Caz said, the meds really help big-time, so good luck.

Joe... bet you can't wait to get those trainers. Post a pic when you get them.

Dani.. I don't know what chocolate blondies are??
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9145 on: September 10, 2013, 02:27 PM »

Margaret... hope you feel well soon, and thanks for asking about my son. He was in complete agony (awful and scary to see him in that much pain, especially not knowing what was wrong at the time) but he's been fine since the hospital visit, so looks like he's passed the stone.

Dianne... Glad you had a great time with your sister. Like Caz, I also am on thyroid meds. I had a lot of radiation treatments in my neck, and it caused my thyroid problem. Like Caz said, the meds really help big-time, so good luck.

Joe... bet you can't wait to get those trainers. Post a pic when you get them.

Will do.  These ones are my casual ones.

My Tennis shoes have been sent out second class mail >.<
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9146 on: September 10, 2013, 02:29 PM »

Will do.  These ones are my casual ones.

My Tennis shoes have been sent out second class mail >.<

Bet your tennis shoes ain't as good as mine  Fingers and tongue.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9147 on: September 10, 2013, 02:31 PM »

Neither do I but I bet they are good. Glad your son is a bit better Linda my neighbour had kidney stones as well and he said he was so glad when he passed them to. However he is not allowed to eat a lot of things anymore. He loves cheese but can't have it anymore.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9148 on: September 10, 2013, 02:33 PM »

Bet your tennis shoes ain't as good as mine  Fingers and tongue.

Barricades > K swiss.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9149 on: September 10, 2013, 02:37 PM »

So sorry to hear about your son Linda,but great to hear he's doing better now! Very Happy

Blondies are basically white chocolate brownies,I think,and my sister made a batch with cadbury chocolate chips in them.Incredibly yummy Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 613 ... 647 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »