Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 ... 647 Go Down Reply
Author

What are you doing right now?

(Read 138547 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9210 on: January 07, 2014, 08:45 PM »

Go on.

I'll let you think about it.

Gotta get back to my chores. yawn .. and wave
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9211 on: January 07, 2014, 08:50 PM »

I remember that Knorr ad too, Robbie. Very Happy
I think it was "pea and ham.. from a chicken.. now that's clever!"
I bet it tastes fowl.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9212 on: January 08, 2014, 02:32 AM »

I bet it tastes fowl.
You're right, Robbie. Maybe I should have put that left-over ham bone in the fridge. It's been 2 weeks since Christmas.wink
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9213 on: January 08, 2014, 02:33 AM »

On another note.. I've just emerged from the basement after 2 hours plus of bottling, labelling and decorating 25 bottles of my home made wine. A little pressie for my hubby's clients. (You'd think my charm would suffice.)
This is the 2nd batch I've done.
Doesn't seem fair that I've made 2 batches and not one bottle for moi.. (altho' I have had to do some sampling, you know..just to check it's okay.)
Next batch is on and it is MINE!!!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9214 on: January 08, 2014, 08:00 AM »

Nice mug, Elena. Get well soon.

I take Vit D every day, Maggs. You need it to absorb calcium, otherwise you're wasting your time.

I am making a big pot of ham & lentil soup from the left-over ham bone from Christmas.
Also chicken stew.

Need hot comfort food in this weather.

Also taking down the Xmas deco's. A bit late because of company.
Snap Linda........I made a big pot of scotch broth and a chicken casserole yesterday as well! I'm a dab hand at homemade wine too......always red though!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9215 on: January 08, 2014, 08:24 AM »

Watching Janowicz play like a muppet on his return to tour
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9216 on: January 08, 2014, 10:08 AM »

Watching Feddy pink shoes' exho
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9217 on: January 08, 2014, 10:47 AM »

@ Scotnadian  Do you mean that I need to take calcium Linda. Good to see you are still making home made soup. We have soup every day in the winter, Keith loves his soup. Tattie soup,lentil,split pea an tomato love them all and a nice ham hough for the soup exceot tomato.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9218 on: January 08, 2014, 04:32 PM »

@ Scotnadian  Do you mean that I need to take calcium Linda. Good to see you are still making home made soup. We have soup every day in the winter, Keith loves his soup. Tattie soup,lentil,split pea an tomato love them all and a nice ham hough for the soup exceot tomato.

Maggie tell keith I will make him a big pot of my homemade soup if he likes Wink

Just dont tell linda  Wink and a kiss
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9219 on: January 08, 2014, 04:53 PM »

No joking Angie he loves his soup we eat it every day. I bought a huge soup pot and its well used. Healthy too and keeps out the cold. Today its tomato nice and tasty and easy to make. Linda will need her soup it looks bloody cold in Canada, I thought it was bad here until I saw the photo's she posted.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9220 on: January 08, 2014, 04:58 PM »

Vulgar.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9221 on: January 08, 2014, 08:09 PM »

? !
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9222 on: January 08, 2014, 08:16 PM »

Maggie tell keith I will make him a big pot of my homemade soup if he likes Wink

Probably best to liaise with Gordon first if you get my jist Maggie. Whistle
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9223 on: January 08, 2014, 08:26 PM »

Robbie you may end up with the soup poured over your head
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9224 on: January 08, 2014, 08:31 PM »

Robbie you may end up with the soup poured over your head

This is exactly whats gonna happen to that wee shite robbie  whip
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 ... 647 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »