Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 618 619 620 [621] 622 623 624 ... 639 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 136397 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9300 on: January 09, 2014, 10:31 PM »

But she is allowed to joke with me?
Yes, but at least I make it obvious.  You don't, and then you wonder why people snap back at you.  Do you really think people enjoy being made a fool of in public?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9301 on: January 11, 2014, 05:35 PM »

Just been reading back on this thread about lentil soup, pork pies, apple soup, electric heaters in fridges, electric kettles on gas hobs, mother-in-laws, searching for gas leaks with a match, glum moods and advice, holding grudges, dogs, negativity, red-nosed clowns, old sayings, 2-Faced Book..
And that's just over the last few pages. roflmao

My tuppence is the time I put a face-mask on at the same time as I put hair removal cream on my armpits, except.....

And then there was the time I was trying to impress my first love's mother by giving her and everyone else a break by looking after the Xmas dinner while they went to the pub. All I had to do was periodically baste the roast potatoes. Well, I dropped the pan in the oven, set it on fire, and they came back to a house full of billowing smoke and me crying like a baby. haha. Me and my 1st love are still pals to this day.

Back on topic...I am currently making a big pot of Minestrone soup.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9302 on: January 11, 2014, 05:40 PM »

Just been reading back on this thread about lentil soup, pork pies, apple soup, electric heaters in fridges, electric kettles on gas hobs, mother-in-laws, searching for gas leaks with a match, glum moods and advice, holding grudges, dogs, negativity, red-nosed clowns, old sayings, 2-Faced Book..

My tuppence is the time I put a face-mask on at the same time as I put hair removal cream on my armpits, except.....

And then there was the time I was trying to impress my first love's mother by giving her and everyone else a break by looking after the Xmas dinner while they went to the pub. All I had to do was periodically baste the roast potatoes. Well, I dropped the pan in the oven, set it on fire, and they came back to a house full of billowing smoke and me crying like a baby. haha. Me and my 1st love are still pals to this day.

Back on topic...I am currently making a big pot of Minestrone soup.

Let's play a game of Guess the Problems.

Ok.

Lentil soup was Maggie I think.
Electric kettles on hobs was Angie
Searching for gas leaks with a match was Aileen's dad.
Glum moods and advice was Joe
I was holding a grudge.

I know no more.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9303 on: January 11, 2014, 08:50 PM »

Haha those last 2 posts were quality, very funny Wink
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9304 on: January 11, 2014, 09:05 PM »

Fawning over Delpo's Sydney win!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9305 on: January 12, 2014, 12:55 AM »

The diversity on MW can be truly amazing! Very Happy   Anyway thanks for your two very amusing stories. Smile

IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9306 on: January 12, 2014, 05:42 PM »

Just preparing dinner Spaghetti Bolognese and a nice salad. For sweet apple strudel with ice cream easy tonight feeling a bit lazy.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9307 on: January 12, 2014, 06:04 PM »

Just preparing dinner Spaghetti Bolognese and a nice salad. For sweet apple strudel with ice cream easy tonight feeling a bit lazy.
  I've just peeled and chopped a neep ( swede to you, probably) to have with steak pie and tatties.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9308 on: January 12, 2014, 08:05 PM »

I've just peeled and chopped a neep ( swede to you, probably)
Interpol,s gonna be at your door soon..
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9309 on: January 12, 2014, 08:30 PM »

Interpol,s gonna be at your door soon..
  Tough - there's only enough for me and my wife.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9310 on: January 12, 2014, 08:32 PM »

Tough - there's only enough for me and my wife.
With a nice glass of chianti no doubt.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9311 on: January 12, 2014, 08:40 PM »

With a nice glass of chianti no doubt.
   Meh.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9312 on: January 12, 2014, 09:34 PM »

Wondering which of two convenience meals I'm going to microwave for my evening meal.  Decisions, decisions ... Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9313 on: January 12, 2014, 09:38 PM »

Wondering which of two convenience meals I'm going to microwave for my evening meal.  Decisions, decisions ... Rolling Eyes
What's yer choices?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9314 on: January 12, 2014, 09:49 PM »

Sweet & sour chicken with rice or sausages & root veg mash - both from Tesco's new 'healthy living' range and therefore on a promotional offer.  Have finally opted for the chicken which I'm just about to eat.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 618 619 620 [621] 622 623 624 ... 639 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »