MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 ... 655 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Do you think she was a beard?

I'm honestly not sure.

It was an odd 'coupling'..

I think so. He admitted she was his first and only woman in his life.
IP Logged

Getting ready for a dinner/dance. Best put some slap on my face and some blingy dress & heels.
IP Logged

Getting ready for a dinner/dance. Best put some slap on my face and some blingy dress & heels.

Weet woo post pics later!
IP Logged

Oooh lovely. Enjoy.
IP Logged

Watching Match of The Day!

Been a good sports day for me today, for once!
IP Logged

Sitting in the sun with a light refreshment eagerly awaiting 8pm Very Happy    cmon yeah
IP Logged

Wasted the whole day doing nothing at all.....all because of the match actually. Can't stop thinking about it.  nervous
IP Logged

Wasted the whole day doing nothing at all.....all because of the match actually. Can't stop thinking about it.  nervous

Same here. Wonder if Andy will be like this...

IP Logged

Just going to sit down to dinner then of course going to watch Andy play. Hope he wins if not that he plays well.
IP Logged

What time will it be for you sabine?
IP Logged

Cursing the sun because I can't see the laptop screen properly as it's shining right in my face, and I can't move it anywhere else other than the loo which doesn't have a window!  The curtains are closed but aren't thick enough to be of much use.  Feeling very grateful that ITV will be covering RG!
IP Logged

Cursing the sun because I can't see the laptop screen properly as it's shining right in my face, and I can't move it anywhere else other than the loo which doesn't have a window!  The curtains are closed but aren't thick enough to be of much use.  Feeling very grateful that ITV will be covering RG!

Lol. It will be going down shortly aileen so by time match starts you should be okay. ? Ive a mental image of you now
Sitting on the toilet squinting at your laptop Very Happy
IP Logged

Hiding behind the sofa.   See you all at the end of the match. 
IP Logged

Hiding behind the sofa.   See you all at the end of the match. 
Be brave!  x
IP Logged

Getting highly entertained by Mr. Murray.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 ... 655 Reply