Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Rain delay - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 ... 647 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Sitting in my flat for the first time and feeling so happy - what a view Very Happy
Ah.. I remember that feeling.
Then the bills started arriving.

Congrats, Mark. goodjob
IP Logged

Just put up my photo of Andy holding the US Open cup also the first day stamps of Andy at the Olympics also listening to Andrea Bocellli Vivere CD beautiful. Getting back to normal after two weeks of painting my daughters new house that was a real chore. Now I am going to get ready for bed and watch the TV.
IP Logged

Pics or it's not real.
Just took a quick one now with my mobile from where I'm sitting. On the left is Canary Wharf.

Tomorrow will upload some proper ones on Facebook from my terrace.

I see oil prices have gained support due to a up and coming military action by Israel on Irans nuclear facilities .
Indeed lol

Congrats, Mark. goodjob
Thanks Smile

* IMG_20120928_192007.jpg (53.15 KB, 700x448 - viewed 114 times.)
IP Logged

Watching the Ryder cup... Wish I was there.
IP Logged

Love that sky Mark. yes
IP Logged

Now that's gorgeous. Are you going to get blinds/curtains, or are you always going to have the lights off? Very Happy
IP Logged

That's a stunning view. yes
IP Logged

Now that's gorgeous. Are you going to get blinds/curtains, or are you always going to have the lights off? Very Happy
Better he gets blinds otherwise it,ll be curtains for him.
IP Logged

Congratulations, Mark.  Great view - I don't think it could be more different from mine!

IP Logged

Thanks guys. I bought off plans so I really wasn't sure what view I'd get. So was incredibly happy to discover I can see Canary Wharf, Cable Car, Olympic Park and The Shard. w00t
IP Logged

You sure your portfolio ain't blossoming ?  Very Happy
IP Logged

I see oil prices have gained support due to a up and coming military action by Israel on Irans nuclear facilities .
  Yes, scheduled for the 21 December or so, I believe.
IP Logged

You sure your portfolio ain't blossoming ?  Very Happy
My mortgage certainly is nervous
IP Logged

Doing all the prep work for my tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner and drinking wine on the side and listening great music. So basically I am having a party all by myself. Wait until I get drunk. haha

Anyway, not going with anything traditional (got tired of it) so here's what have:

- lots of wine (you got that right sister! lol)
- Meatball ravioli
- Shrimp couscous with zucchini
- Rotisserie chicken (no turkey no sir)
- Salad (Italian dressing)
- Pumpkin pie (okay, so here I kept it simple and traditional but I'll be honest, I bought this one! lol)

Maybe I should make my own dessert. dunno...too much work.
IP Logged

Dessert.......dumpling maybe?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 ... 647 Reply