Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 585 [586] 587 588 589 ... 647 Go Down Reply
Author

What are you doing right now?

(Read 145175 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8775 on: October 14, 2012, 07:39 PM »

^Bad boy. What you having Aileen?

I'm off to walk my doggie. My pickerupperer is working so I might have to ask a passer-by for assistance. Very Happy
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8776 on: October 14, 2012, 07:51 PM »

^Bad boy. What you having Aileen?

I'm off to walk my doggie. My pickerupperer is working so I might have to ask a passer-by for assistance. Very Happy
Excuse me kind person, could you pick up this up please poo.... aye right.
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8777 on: October 14, 2012, 08:09 PM »

Not the only one with a cold with weekend. highfive Think it is the time of the year where it does do its rounds though. Frown

Yes it seems that way though I only seem to need to see someone else with one to catch one> my immune system is ridiculously susceptible too them for whatever reason! Feel better everyone afflicted!
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8778 on: October 14, 2012, 08:18 PM »

Excuse me kind person, could you pick up this up please poo.... aye right.

Ha, not likely! This must be the problem in my hometown broken pickeruppers  Rolling Eyes

Was not amused to find some  poo just outside my close door the other day. Had to very carefully manouevre the wheelie bin out so as not to run right over it.  grr
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8779 on: November 24, 2012, 06:49 PM »

Putting up my Christmas decco's. Have cut back majorly these past few years. My house used to be so National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (my fave Chrismas movie.)

We also had our first dusting of snow this morning. All melted now with the sun out.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8780 on: November 24, 2012, 08:15 PM »

^ You're putting up your what???  Mine, such as they are, don't see the light of day until 18 Dec.  I get enough of them all over the City centre and inside shops from the beginning of this month.

Wouldn't mind a bit of snow here instead of the wet weather we've been having, although Edinburgh has so far missed the worst of it.

What am I doing?  I'm just about to put my evening meal in the micro.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8781 on: November 25, 2012, 02:14 PM »

^Tis the season. Smile
I have to get things organised bcos I'm going on a trip soon.

And it's just started snowing again here. Sorry you're getting so much rain. Definitely don't miss that.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8782 on: November 25, 2012, 02:26 PM »

Making some red wine for Christmas and the New Year!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8783 on: November 25, 2012, 10:00 PM »

I'm about to sit on the sofa and watch the 10 pm news on the BBC and get my daily dose of negativity. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8784 on: November 26, 2012, 04:48 PM »

Trying to find out who hacked my mom's fb account  Think
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8785 on: November 26, 2012, 10:51 PM »

Continuing my hack of Zarfeen's mum's F/B account. Nah, only kidding.  bolt
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8786 on: November 28, 2012, 04:32 PM »

Looking out of the window at a typical mid-winter sunset.  Clear duck-egg blue dark sky fading into the orange-gold of the setting sun, showing up the silhouettes of trees and buildings on the city skyline - and knowing that it's bloomin' freezing outside!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8787 on: November 28, 2012, 04:45 PM »

Yes it's freezing here as well Aileen. Glad I am in the house just back from walking my daughter's dogs a pup she is about 14 weeks old and her other dog a male both cairns. The pup keeps sitting down she is not used to walking on a lead so I ended up lifting her. She has just been chasing my cats around the house she's fearless she is cute but I wish she would calm down.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8788 on: November 30, 2012, 04:10 PM »

Continuing my hack of Zarfeen's mum's F/B account. Nah, only kidding.  bolt

No wonder you were my first suspect Tom  Eyebrow raise.

Guess who it was, my cousin!! We found out since we lodged a complaint and they tracked down his IP address and it matched his so yeah, caught him...
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8789 on: November 30, 2012, 04:44 PM »

I have been on to Amazon. My son gave me an early christmas present a kindle fire HD pad. So I have been looking at the ebooks. Lots of good books with good low prices or free, I love reading and the TV is sometimes rubbish. It stops me getting bored whilst there is no tennis.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 585 [586] 587 588 589 ... 647 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »