Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 ... 647 Go Down Reply
Author

What are you doing right now?

(Read 143912 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8835 on: January 17, 2013, 05:19 AM »

^Awww.........
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8836 on: January 17, 2013, 05:21 AM »

Trying to stay awake!  yawn
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8837 on: January 17, 2013, 06:20 PM »

Just got out of bed not feeling well think I might have the flue got a right headache and a temperature. Just going to have some soup then go back to bed.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8838 on: January 20, 2013, 10:23 PM »

Posting obviously but now I need to go and do some ironing. So boring but I've been putting it off since this afternoon.

I also have to charge my phone, laptop, Kobo, mini etc. I am tired of charging.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8839 on: January 21, 2013, 05:45 AM »

Studying for a bloody exam nervous
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8840 on: January 21, 2013, 06:48 AM »

Getting pissed off because despite dangerous weather conditions our headteacher thinks its legit to send our year in and give everyone else a day off. I'm in exam period and have been working bloody hard, Years 7,8,9 and 10 do **** all and they get patted on the head with days off. This is the fourth time our school have had a day off and Year 11's have been forced in. If we do not attend we apparently get severely dealt with. UGH I HATE MY SCHOOL!
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8841 on: January 21, 2013, 08:53 AM »

Getting pissed off because despite dangerous weather conditions our headteacher thinks its legit to send our year in and give everyone else a day off. I'm in exam period and have been working bloody hard, Years 7,8,9 and 10 do f**k all and they get patted on the head with days off. This is the fourth time our school have had a day off and Year 11's have been forced in. If we do not attend we apparently get severely dealt with. UGH I HATE MY SCHOOL!

hug Not fair
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8842 on: January 21, 2013, 10:08 AM »

Getting pissed off because despite dangerous weather conditions our headteacher thinks its legit to send our year in and give everyone else a day off. I'm in exam period and have been working bloody hard, Years 7,8,9 and 10 do f**k all and they get patted on the head with days off. This is the fourth time our school have had a day off and Year 11's have been forced in. If we do not attend we apparently get severely dealt with. UGH I HATE MY SCHOOL!
This is a very important year for you! I take it staff have to struggle in on your behalf as well? I know you don't think so now, but perhaps you'll thank them one day!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8843 on: January 21, 2013, 12:14 PM »

Same here Connor!! Even if a tsunami strikes my school, they will make sure that Years 10 and 12 attend school that day and those who dont will have to meet the principal the next day w00t ...I hate my school too for this very particular reason!!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8844 on: January 21, 2013, 04:25 PM »

Just home from doing shopping as freezer almost empty. It has been snowing here all day and it is supposed to be like this all week. It has been quite steady and will lye hope my daughter gets home okay. Now I can relax and put my feet up.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8845 on: January 22, 2013, 10:00 PM »

I am doing nothing apart from attempting to get to the 1,000 milestone.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8846 on: January 22, 2013, 10:40 PM »

Congratulations Smile

PS. I never heard back from you in regards to changing your username?
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8847 on: January 22, 2013, 10:54 PM »

Going to bed so I wake up for Andy in the morning Smile
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8848 on: January 22, 2013, 11:31 PM »

Congratulations Smile

PS. I never heard back from you in regards to changing your username?

Yeah sorry about that Mark, I forgot to check my inbox sooner Smile It's ok now. I am known as MuzzaFan2012 popularly here now so I'll keep it the same. Thanks for offering to help anyway.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #8849 on: January 22, 2013, 11:32 PM »

Wondering why I'm still awake when Andy is playing soon.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 ... 647 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »