Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 ... 647 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Been watching tennis from Dubai Nole just beaten Troiski (Excuse spelling please) Tsonga and Llodra now playing. Have had a baking day as well made Sultana,Apple and Cinnamon slices yummy. Now catching up with my emails.
IP Logged

Looking out my window with dismay.

* snow 002.JPG (740.98 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 48 times.)
IP Logged

Oh.My.God.
IP Logged

So beautiful Scot.    I'm an odd bod.   That does more for me than Miami.
IP Logged

Sure it's beautiful.. but not when you have to shovel the damned stuff 3 times a day.

Want it?? It hasn't finished pummeling down yet. Very Happy
IP Logged

Thanks but no thanks Scot.    I like to sit and admire it.    Believe it or not my last house almost disappeared under 10 foot drifts one year due to snow blowing off the hills and stopping at the houses.   No power and snowed in for 3 days but we survived.

IP Logged

Just finished washing up the dinner dishes and catching up with my emails nothing very exciting I'm afraid.
IP Logged

Oh joy.. more overnight.

* snow2 005.JPG (741.96 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 42 times.)
IP Logged

I was just comparing the two pictures.....that front tree looks nice with all that snow Very Happy

IP Logged

I prefer it when it's green, and I can see the grass underneath it. Smile
IP Logged

It is beautiful to look at but I always found I got tired quite quickly of looking at everything white but never get tired of looking at everything green.    Winter should be shorter.   Meanwhile Scot get out there and knock the snow off those conifers.   
IP Logged

Someone,s pinched the car.
IP Logged

Cursing my brother for dropping my favourite nail varnish. Needless to say, he broke it. doh
IP Logged

Going to meet my crazy friend for cocktails  2 man down
IP Logged

Have fun Angie. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 ... 647 Reply