Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 593 594 595 [596] 597 598 599 ... 650 Reply

What are you doing right now?

watching live scores for Indian wells
IP Logged

Going through my email nothing exciting
IP Logged

Lying in bed hungover......too many jaegerbombs no good Frown
IP Logged

Lying in bed hungover......too many jaegerbombs no good Frown

Vodka+Red Bull+Jagermeister?
IP Logged

Vodka+Red Bull+Jagermeister?

Think its jagermeister with a glass shot of red bull dropped in.....no vodka in it.
IP Logged

Shouldn't a jagerbomb be a shot of jagermeister in a glass of red bull? Might explain why you have a hangover...
IP Logged

Shouldn't a jagerbomb be a shot of jagermeister in a glass of red bull? Might explain why you have a hangover...

You may be right! I'm not sure......I was just throwing them down my throat like there was no tomorrow lol
IP Logged

Talking to my dearest friends....everyone suddenly remembers you on your birthday. Wink
IP Logged

Talking to my dearest friends....everyone suddenly remembers you on your birthday. Wink

Happy birthday Zarfeen xx
IP Logged

^ Ditto that!

Hope you're heid's a bit less like mince now, Angie!  lol
IP Logged

^ Ditto that!

Hope you're heid's a bit less like mince now, Angie!  lol

Ta much Smile I feel much better now I had a big greasy pizza supper then big tub of ice cream so that's sorted me out lol, just tired now but bed must wait as there is a tennis match I must watch  Whistle
IP Logged

Ta much Smile I feel much better now I had a big greasy pizza supper then big tub of ice cream so that's sorted me out lol, just tired now but bed must wait as there is a tennis match I must watch  Whistle
Really?  A tennis match, you say?   Think lol
IP Logged

Did you have a good night and plenty of cocktails?
IP Logged

Did you have a good night and plenty of cocktails?
It was really good, thanks.  I'm a bit of a sucker for Mojitos, so had a few of them, but didn't overdo it, as I knew I had to drive today.  Got a bit of a surprise when I saw the snow this morning. Frown
IP Logged

When you talk about Mojitos I always think of Halle Berry walking out of the sea. Pierce Brosnan is standing watching he with a Mojitos in his hand.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 593 594 595 [596] 597 598 599 ... 650 Reply