Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 602 603 604 [605] 606 607 608 ... 655 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Drinking beer.
IP Logged

Just been ordering some beads. I am going to make a new mala (prayer beads) lovely capri blue crystal and beige lotus flowers as marker beads. It keeps me from getting bored. I read Andy's book Champion again and also have a couple of books on my Kindle when the telly is rubbish. Can't wait for the tennis to get going again.
IP Logged

Looking for a flight to the Uk...home to me.
IP Logged

Do you live in Florida or are you coming to UK for a holiday.
IP Logged

Looking for a flight to the Uk...home to me.
Linda, now to be known as as Miss Marples. Very Happy
IP Logged

Linda, now to be known as as Miss Marples. Very Happy

Her names Margaret
IP Logged

looking for jobs to apply to.
IP Logged

Not being nosey just friendly.
IP Logged

Not being nosey just friendly.

Its just Robbie being the joker Maggie lol  w00t
IP Logged

yes I live in florida margaret,I have  been here since 1968 but eveyonce in  awhile i get very homesick.Think it was wimbledon and seeing baby George,gets my head to thinking about home.Its very expensive british air wanted 1700.00 round trip but I found a better price.I miss my sis  very much.I would go back if i didn't have kids and one grandson whom i adore.
IP Logged

watching all the xmen movies and all the cartoons.  I'm not obsessed, clearly.   Smile 
IP Logged

Hope you enjoy your visit home iamabritt. I know how you feel I lived in Australia of and on. I used to get quite homesick as well but we came home and started all over again. Still hate the Scottish weather but life goes on.
IP Logged

Hope you enjoy your visit home iamabritt. I know how you feel I lived in Australia of and on. I used to get quite homesick as well but we came home and started all over again. Still hate the Scottish weather but life goes on.
yes i will enjoy seeing some of my family.Thank you
Florida weather can be very gruesome ..heat ,bugs ,hurricanes.
IP Logged

My beloved bugger of a hubbster just Skyped me from St. Louis and didn't tell me he was in a room full of colleagues. He just waved his ipad around the room with everyone waving to me.
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here in my jimmy-jams and not showered because we had a tiring late night last night on Skype.

(Not what you're thinking..  naughty..his connecting flights were cancelled, then long delays with weather, so he didn't get in until early this morning. yawn)
IP Logged

Just remember revenge is sweet - get your thinking cap on!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 602 603 604 [605] 606 607 608 ... 655 Reply