Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 ... 653 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Just remember revenge is sweet - get your thinking cap on!

I didn't tell him at the time, but I took an interesting screen shot of him last night and e-mailed it to him. 

Hope he doesn't open that attachment in front of his colleagues today. lol

I'll find out tonight.
IP Logged

I didn't tell him at the time, but I took an interesting screen shot of him last night and e-mailed it to him. 

Hope he doesn't open that attachment in front of his colleagues today. lol

I'll find out tonight.

OMG!! I can only imagine what the screen shot is like lol...he will murder you Wink
IP Logged

He knows better than to mess with me. lol
IP Logged

Hee hee keep us posted lol
IP Logged

I am being industrious this week. I have finished cleaning out my kitchen so its looking all spick and span for a change. I am getting all the things done before the winter I tend to hibernate in the winter. So i am getting all my jobs done now whilst I am feeling energetic.
IP Logged

I am being industrious this week. I have finished cleaning out my kitchen so its looking all spick and span for a change. I am getting all the things done before the winter I tend to hibernate in the winter. So i am getting all my jobs done now whilst I am feeling energetic.

I want some of what your on Maggie!!  Very Happy you are like a wee Duracell bunny this week.
IP Logged

I am trying to get used to a new hearing aid.All i can hear so far is my heart beating ,glad about that anyway.I do not like it but.......Its more of an amplifier,so it picks up very sound,even ones I don't want.To geta top of the line aid is about 7000.00 dollars can't afford that .       
IP Logged

Yes have been feeling a lot better and I am catching up before my medication was reduced I felt terrible no energy at all. But the doc has sent me a letter to say that I have to go for a heart scan they found the valves in my heart are irregular last time I was in hospital. I have to go on the 16th I think. Knew nothing about it until then so hope everything is okay. My dad died from a massive heart attack.
IP Logged

Moffat ruined Doctor Who.     The last series sucked and I guess the next series will suck. 
[ Last edit by backhandslice August 04, 2013, 07:33 PM ] IP Logged
Caz

Moffat ruined Doctor Who.     The last series sucked and I guess the next series will suck. 
We watched every episode when David Tennant was the Doctor, but lost interest when he went.  Frown
IP Logged

Sitting in hard rock cafe Athens having a beer Wink
IP Logged
Caz

Sounds like you're having a great time Angie....you lucky thing!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Sitting in hard rock cafe Athens having a beer Wink

On text duty at 5pm BST!
IP Logged

On text duty at 5pm BST!

And again tonight for doubles Wink I'm hoping to catch singles match in sports bar.
IP Logged

And again tonight for doubles Wink I'm hoping to catch singles match in sports bar.
Wow! Cruise AND watch Andy.
Now that's my kind of vacation. Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 ... 653 Reply