Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 ... 639 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 136084 times)
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9090 on: August 09, 2013, 07:14 AM »

Wow! Cruise AND watch Andy.
Now that's my kind of vacation. Very Happy

Linda we have had espn in our room and in sports bar since tourney started im so lucky yay managed to see both matches! Although i think gordon was secretly pleased andy got dumped out lol as he was getting fed up planning his evenings/dinner round a tennis match  w00t
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9091 on: August 09, 2013, 10:10 AM »

Sitting in the harbour Chania Crete with a strawberry daquiri.......surprise surprise lol  lol
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9092 on: August 09, 2013, 10:17 AM »

Glad your having such a great time Angie! It's chucking it down here!  Rolling Eyes  raindelay
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9093 on: August 09, 2013, 04:56 PM »

Sitting in the harbour Chania Crete with a strawberry daquiri.......surprise surprise lol  lol

Strawberry daiquiri - yum!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9094 on: August 09, 2013, 05:34 PM »

^ Sounds fab, Angie.  I'm just fecking delighted it's Friday!  It's the simple things...  Very Happy
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9095 on: August 24, 2013, 04:29 AM »

Rewatching the Olympic coverage of the women's artistic gymnastics. The NBC coverage is absolutely horrendous; such twats. The original BBC commentary is a hundred times better, you guys are so lucky.

The commentators laughed a few times when several non-US gymnasts fell. Disgusting.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9096 on: August 24, 2013, 04:48 AM »

Rewatching the Olympic coverage of the women's artistic gymnastics. The NBC coverage is absolutely horrendous; such twats. The original BBC commentary is a hundred times better, you guys are so lucky.

The commentators laughed a few times when several non-US gymnasts fell. Disgusting.

When I was a kid, Olga Korbut got me interested in gymnastics.  Then Nadia Comăneci came along.
Aye.. that's how old I am.  Rolling Eyes

When the Olympics are on, I like to watch. It's such an incredibly precise sport, and they're all so young and talented.

Can't think of many sports which require the athlete to smile and stance for approval (although I also follow ice-skating.. a sport underrated for it's athleticism.)
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9097 on: August 24, 2013, 05:54 AM »

When I was a kid, Olga Korbut got me interested in gymnastics.  Then Nadia Comăneci came along.
Aye.. that's how old I am.  Rolling Eyes

When the Olympics are on, I like to watch. It's such an incredibly precise sport, and they're all so young and talented.

Can't think of many sports which require the athlete to smile and stance for approval (although I also follow ice-skating.. a sport underrated for it's athleticism.)

I watch on the off-Olympic seasons because that's just how I roll.

Always feel bad for Nadia as her perfect 10s, while probably relevant back then would never come close to medalling nowadays. lol
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9098 on: August 25, 2013, 10:34 AM »

When I was a kid, Olga Korbut got me interested in gymnastics.  Then Nadia Comăneci came along.
Aye.. that's how old I am.  Rolling Eyes

I enjoy both those sports too - astonishing the bravery to attempt the body contorting positions on terra firma let alone in the air or zooming on the ice. Total respect!
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9099 on: August 28, 2013, 03:44 PM »

Just had to turn down another job interview. I applied for a summer job and they get back to me right before the semester starts. Typical. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9100 on: September 08, 2013, 04:35 PM »

Trying on my new tennis gear and shoes I ordered online! Well chuffed with it all Smile

Although my hubby said I know have " all the gear " but " no idea" Frown
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9101 on: September 08, 2013, 04:39 PM »

Trying on my new tennis gear and shoes I ordered online! Well chuffed with it all Smile

Although my hubby said I know have " all the gear " but " no idea" Frown
Now,now. Ange
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9102 on: September 08, 2013, 04:42 PM »

Just getting rid of all the rubbish on my emails. Have not been well so I had tons of it. Back to Dr tomorrow for more blood tests it seems that because of my diabetes my kidneys are playing up so very tired at the moment. So fed up just now it seems to be one thing after another. Never mind I will watch the ladies final when it comes on maybe Azerenka will beat Serena.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9103 on: September 08, 2013, 04:42 PM »

Now,now. Ange

You stalking me through the threads
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9104 on: September 08, 2013, 04:44 PM »

Just getting rid of all the rubbish on my emails. Have not been well so I had tons of it. Back to Dr tomorrow for more blood tests it seems that because of my diabetes my kidneys are playing up so very tired at the moment. So fed up just now it seems to be one thing after another. Never mind I will watch the ladies final when it comes on maybe Azerenka will beat Serena.

Sorry to hear that Maggie Frown hope you pick up a bit soon. Hi to Keith!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 ... 639 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »