Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 ... 647 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Pear-ish the thought.
ban
IP Logged

ban

Pear off.
IP Logged

Debating whether to get drunk or not

That's a no brainer
IP Logged

Debating whether to get drunk or not

Joe.. I meant to tell you something about McDonalds. A friend of mine is a Manager, and I mentioned you getting 2 interviews and not getting past that. She said they are really, really strict about appearance and asked if you had any tattoos. Do you?
IP Logged

Its funny but iv never heard of pear pies or crumble and yet why not? ..sounds scrummy. Think

They turn out pretty good, Robbie. Easier to cook than apples, too. yes
IP Logged

I make the best apple crumble in the land!
IP Logged

Joe.. I meant to tell you something about McDonalds. A friend of mine is a Manager, and I mentioned you getting 2 interviews and not getting past that. She said they are really, really strict about appearance and asked if you had any tattoos. Do you?

Very personal question indeed Linda. Pear-haps it was a necessary question, but still.
IP Logged

Maybe its time to get that haircut as well Joe Wink
IP Logged

I make the best apple crumble in the land!

Shame you own a very small plot of land then.
IP Logged

Very personal question indeed Linda. Pear-haps it was a necessary question, but still.
Explains it all Linda.
IP Logged

So, do you need to work on your ap-pear-ance?
IP Logged

So, do you need to work on your ap-pear-ance?

No. I'm tattoo free.
IP Logged

No they probably just rejected me because I have aspergers and/or I'm fat.
IP Logged

No they probably just rejected me because I have aspergers and/or I'm fat.

Did you tell them you had Asperger's? (Remember, my son is the same.)
IP Logged

Did you tell them you had Asperger's? (Remember, my son is the same.)

I am sure I put it on the application form. They never ask about it in the interviews.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 ... 647 Reply