Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 ... 647 Go Down Reply
Author

What are you doing right now?

(Read 144912 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9180 on: September 21, 2013, 09:40 PM »

It all goes pear shaped from here.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9181 on: September 21, 2013, 09:50 PM »

Sorry.. gotta go.. baking needs my attention.

Prod.. I'll try to check in later.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9182 on: September 22, 2013, 12:21 AM »

I am sure I put it on the application form. They never ask about it in the interviews.

Do the application forms for any of the jobs you've applied for ask about disabilities?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9183 on: September 22, 2013, 01:57 PM »

I am soory you did not get the job Gansta I know how you feel but keep plugging away and I am sure something will com up. So keep trying I know it is hard. All the best from Margaret.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9184 on: December 04, 2013, 07:28 PM »

Currently doing some online Christmas shopping. I didn't get the 'shopping gene'... can't stand shopping. I'm more grab and go.

Also finishing putting up the decos. Getting to be more of a chore every year. I used to be all Yaaay!! But now I'm getting more Bah! Humbug! Guess that's what happens when your kiddie grows up. Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9185 on: December 05, 2013, 09:36 AM »

Awww......never mind Linda! Wait till the grandkids start arriving. They'll put the magic back in Christmas for you!  w00t
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9186 on: December 05, 2013, 12:31 PM »

Just back from walking the dog (my daughters) it is very cold and we have had flurries of snow. Terrible weather high winds all over Scotland lots of damage to houses, trees down and an artic lorrie blown over killing the driver. Both the Forth Bridges closed and all rail and buses cancelled. Fortunately my son could not get to work in Edinburgh so he is home today. Lots of power lines down so no heating for lots of people and we are just at the start of winter.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9187 on: December 05, 2013, 05:36 PM »

Filling out Wimbledon ballot form.. like you do!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9188 on: December 05, 2013, 06:22 PM »

Mines are long gone Smile fingers crossed we get good news back
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9189 on: December 05, 2013, 06:28 PM »

Currently doing some online Christmas shopping. I didn't get the 'shopping gene'... can't stand shopping. I'm more grab and go.

Also finishing putting up the decos. Getting to be more of a chore every year. I used to be all Yaaay!! But now I'm getting more Bah! Humbug! Guess that's what happens when your kiddie grows up. Very Happy
I feel your pain, Linda.  Christmas isn't the same without young ones to share the excitement with.  Frown

What a quick year this has been - yet another sign of getting old  Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9190 on: December 05, 2013, 07:36 PM »

Mines are long gone Smile fingers crossed we get good news back

Lots of crossed fingers!!!!  Here's hoping!
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9191 on: December 05, 2013, 07:43 PM »

Doing something vulgar.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9192 on: December 05, 2013, 07:44 PM »

Doing something vulgar.
Urgh - my eyes and ears! 
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9193 on: December 05, 2013, 07:47 PM »

Urgh - my eyes and ears! 

Hello Elly, long time no speak. How y'doing?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9194 on: December 05, 2013, 07:50 PM »

Hello Elly, long time no speak. How y'doing?
I'm alright, ta - just been busy with work and various stuff.  Sad lack of Andyness as well.  Just about recovered from Wimbly, though.  How are you getting on?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 ... 647 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »