Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 ... 639 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 136056 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9360 on: January 28, 2014, 02:34 PM »

Pet of?
Caz's daughter.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9361 on: January 28, 2014, 02:35 PM »

Caz's daughter.

Oh right, my best wishes to Caz and her daughter and Lulu
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9362 on: January 28, 2014, 02:39 PM »

She's my daughter's black Lab, who's lived with us for the past two years, so we love her like our own. She's only 6 and she's in hospital with some weird virus/infection.......they don't know yet, but she's very ill.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9363 on: January 28, 2014, 02:40 PM »

Oh right, my best wishes to Caz and her daughter and Lulu
Thanks Gangsta! She needs all the good wishes she can get!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9364 on: January 28, 2014, 02:51 PM »

Hope you get good news about Lulu, Caz.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9365 on: January 28, 2014, 02:55 PM »

She's my daughter's black Lab, who's lived with us for the past two years, so we love her like our own. She's only 6 and she's in hospital with some weird virus/infection.......they don't know yet, but she's very ill.
Sorry Caz - I forgot Lulu lived with you now. doh
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9366 on: January 28, 2014, 02:58 PM »

Thanks Iluvandy! No worries Aileen!
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9367 on: January 28, 2014, 03:45 PM »

I,  belonging as I do to the black Labradors fan club also send our thoughts to you  Caz Lulu being only 6 surely has youth on her side Bonnie my BL joins me
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9368 on: January 28, 2014, 04:14 PM »

Sorry Caz I know how you must be feeling.I lost my two cairns and one of my cats my other cat Jerry my siamese is getting old too. I have a young siamese Sacha he is beautiful and a young moggie Rukeia she is a tortie and very beautiful they are all like family and when they get sick I worry. I hope Lulu gets well soon,
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9369 on: January 28, 2014, 04:30 PM »

I,  belonging as I do to the black Labradors fan club also send our thoughts to you  Caz Lulu being only 6 surely has youth on her side Bonnie my BL joins me
   Strangely enough Black labradors are my least favourite dog. Reckon one must have frightened me as a child.
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9370 on: January 28, 2014, 04:41 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that you dislike black  Labs cos they are known to be very friendly animals but there is always one or two to let the breed down I have met people who do not like black animals period Are you affected this way?
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9371 on: January 28, 2014, 04:56 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that you dislike black  Labs cos they are known to be very friendly animals but there is always one or two to let the breed down I have met people who do not like black animals period Are you affected this way?
   Yes possibly, never thought of that, although we did once  have a black cat that I was quite fond of.. Btw I don't think it would take an unfriendly dog to upset a small child - just an excitable one.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9372 on: January 28, 2014, 05:33 PM »

Yes possibly, never thought of that, although we did once  have a black cat that I was quite fond of.. Btw I don't think it would take an unfriendly dog to upset a small child - just an excitable one.

Phew! Wouldn't want to be having civil rights movements for dogs now would we lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9373 on: January 28, 2014, 06:20 PM »

Btw I don't think it would take an unfriendly dog to upset a small child - just an excitable one.
I agree Fiverings, especially if it was a big dog, although labs are known for their even temper which is why they're recommended as pets for children and the elderly, and also one reason why they make excellent guide dogs for the blind (apologies for lack of PC here!)

Sorry Caz I know how you must be feeling.I lost my two cairns and one of my cats my other cat Jerry my siamese is getting old too. I have a young siamese Sacha he is beautiful and a young moggie Rukeia she is a tortie and very beautiful they are all like family and when they get sick I worry. I hope Lulu gets well soon,
Torties are a remarkable breed.  For one thing they have a unique personality, which even has its own name 'tortitude', and also they're quite hardy - which isn't surprising since apparently 95% of them are female!
[ Last edit by Aileen January 28, 2014, 06:27 PM ] IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9374 on: January 28, 2014, 07:54 PM »

Yes Aileen I think you are correct I was told male torties are rare and can also be infertile.So not many about.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 ... 639 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »