Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 ... 647 Go Down Reply
Author

What are you doing right now?

(Read 145937 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9375 on: January 29, 2014, 08:50 AM »

Thanks for all your good wishes guys, it's much appreciated! Lulu has 'lesions' on her paw and a badly ulcerated mouth. They don't think it's Alabama Rot, but they can't rule it out either. They will do biopsies under GA today, so hopefully we'll know more by tonight.
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9376 on: January 29, 2014, 12:00 PM »

I sincerely hope its not AR Ishall be rooting for your dog and examining mine very carefully and frequently
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9377 on: January 29, 2014, 12:34 PM »

Hope Lulu will be okay Caz. The biopsies find what the problem is.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9378 on: January 29, 2014, 03:57 PM »

My thoughts are with you Caz and Lulu.  Black labs are my most favourite breed.  Have always had them.  One reached the ripe old age of 18.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9379 on: January 29, 2014, 07:02 PM »

Downing a cold one at the boardwalk in St. Maarten.
Heard about my man Stan. My next fave after Andy. Yaayy!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9380 on: January 29, 2014, 07:23 PM »

Hey Linda. Hope you are having a nice time  wave
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9381 on: January 30, 2014, 10:39 AM »

Thanks again to Bennie, LB and Tamila for you good wishes. They did the Biopsy on her mouth yesterday, but decided to leave the paw alone until they've seen the test results and figured out what's going on in the mouth. They don't think it's AR, but are still not willing to rule it out. The test results will not be available till tomorrow at the earliest and maybe not until Monday!  Frown
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9382 on: January 30, 2014, 11:35 AM »

I'll be waiting for your next report and hoping it brings better news
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9383 on: January 30, 2014, 05:24 PM »

Caz I heard on TV a few days ago about dogs getting ill and nobody knew what it was. I am sure it was happening in the New Forrest area but the vets are not sure what it is.
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9384 on: January 31, 2014, 11:16 AM »

getting back to topic I'm drying off a soaking wet dog and myself after being out in UK's latest storm "Hercules take two"
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9385 on: January 31, 2014, 11:44 AM »

Just back from walking Millie my daughter's cairn. It is freezing up here I think it might snow. Now going to have a cup of tea and tidy up after that.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9386 on: January 31, 2014, 01:52 PM »

Just back from walking Millie my daughter's cairn. It is freezing up here I think it might snow. Now going to have a cup of tea and tidy up after that.
  Wow is this the dog thread or what?!   Life's a *****. We need some doggy icons!   lol
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9387 on: January 31, 2014, 01:57 PM »

I sincerely hope its not AR Ishall be rooting for your dog and examining mine very carefully and frequently
They now think this could well be related to AR, though there's been no previous cases in this area, so to all of you with dogs, my advice would be to 'stay out of the woods', no matter where you live.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9388 on: January 31, 2014, 02:05 PM »

They now think this could well be related to AR, though there's been no previous cases in this area, so to all of you with dogs, my advice would be to 'stay out of the woods', no matter where you live.

I don't have a dog now but my last dog did love crashing through woods.     I hope Lulu will be OK, Caz.    She's young and prompt treatment should see her through, fingers crossed.
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: What are you doing right now? « Reply #9389 on: January 31, 2014, 03:48 PM »

With apologies to Fiverings what I'm doing now is sending a message to Caz to say the diagnosis shocks me I am so very sorry  and I'm still hoping that youth and careful nursing will help bring Caz'z dog back to health 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 ... 647 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »