Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you looking forward to?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 209 Reply

What are you looking forward to?

The thought of replying to a 2000 word e-mail gives me the shivers!
IP Logged

Yup because you'll feel obligated to give a lengthy response when you blatantly don't want to Smile
IP Logged

I don't know about don't want to. Don't have the time to perhaps...
IP Logged

Got the reply...suitably lengthy. However...found out something that rather shocked me Frown
IP Logged

3.30pm today - then the weekend starts! cmon yeah
IP Logged

yay
IP Logged

Looking forward to going out with my best friend before she goes on holiday, and getting Harry Potter.
IP Logged

Well, looking forward to being Saturday at noon. I have to go to work. Gaah. At 5 am. That sucks a**.

Also looking forward to moving to England in September, though a bit scared (a loooot scared lol) nervous
IP Logged

I'm looking forward to the Germans extracting a digit and putting my phone line / internet into my house Frown that is 7 weeks I've been waiting now, so much for German efficiency.

and also

Next week I have my first visitors coming over from Dublin and Scotland.

We will be going to the fußball to see MSV Duisburg vs PSV Eindhoven, and driving down to Amsterdam for a few days Smile with lots of quality pub time in between  2 man down

[ Last edit by AL1874 July 20, 2007, 08:42 AM ] IP Logged

Think Don't be eating any of those funny cakes in Amsterdam! Whistle  Just be sticking to the pubs partyman
IP Logged

Yeah, stay away from all those colourfull cafes!!! lol
IP Logged

Harry Potter!!!!!!!!! nervous

T - 5 hours, 51 minutes and 15 seconds!!  (12:01 Wink )
[ Last edit by rafa July 20, 2007, 06:11 PM ] IP Logged

Oh, are you going to go and buy it at midnight? Smile
IP Logged

Of course! I can't wait!! yay
IP Logged

I thought of you earlier because they were speaking about people camping in London to buy the book! I said to my parents: "I'm sure Cate will go as well" Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 209 Reply