Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What are you looking forward to? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What are you looking forward to?  (Read 55745 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3060 on: December 21, 2011, 01:26 AM »

Last day at work on 21st December.

Got my parents over from the UK, so I'm not back at work until 18th January cmon yeah  Only going to the tennis in OZ next year could have topped that but I will start saving for 2013 yes
I bet you've been looking forward to this for months Bev.  Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Have a great time with your parents Bevc - hope they enjoy the sunshine!  I'm looking forward to having a son and daughter here for Christmas - weather and transport permitting!!
Sincerely hope your son and daughter make it over.  So far no forecast of any gales over Christmas, so fingers crossed.  My one regret is that I don't live where you do.  Probably a bit tough in winter, but I'd prefer that to life in a city, and the scenery in the NW of Scotland is so beautiful.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3061 on: December 21, 2011, 07:02 AM »

I'm having my daughter and her partner and her 5 dogs! Four Border collies and a poodle! Lots of waggy tails in the house on Christmas day......can't wait! Merry Christmas everyone!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3062 on: January 12, 2012, 11:55 AM »

Going to see Sally Morgan!

How was the fraud? She was exposed shortly after you went to see her.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3063 on: January 12, 2012, 12:52 PM »

Looking forward to AO. Seeing Andy win and all the lovely Australian sunshine. I hate the winter must admit it makes me feel a bit depressed. Dark in the morning until about 9am and dark again at 4pm. Would not mind it cold if we had some bright frosty days instead of all the rain. No wonder Scots are more likely to get MS due to lack of sunshine.
IP Logged
spocler
Futures Level

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3064 on: January 13, 2012, 11:13 AM »

Andy winning the AO! Smile
Oh, and yeah, the end of exams at last, next Wednesday! That'll be nice.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3065 on: May 05, 2012, 07:07 PM »

53 days until I got to Wimbledon  yay
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3066 on: May 05, 2012, 08:20 PM »

Andy being fit and playing great that is what I am looking forward to,
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3067 on: May 05, 2012, 09:02 PM »

Looking forward to AO. Seeing Andy win and all the lovely Australian sunshine. I hate the winter must admit it makes me feel a bit depressed. Dark in the morning until about 9am and dark again at 4pm. Would not mind it cold if we had some bright frosty days instead of all the rain. No wonder Scots are more likely to get MS due to lack of sunshine.
L B I'l swap with you for a while the temp here is pushing 90,very toasty.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3068 on: May 05, 2012, 09:59 PM »

53 days until I got to Wimbledon  yay
Lucky you going to Wimby Amy!  Just hope you manage to see one of Andy's matches.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3069 on: May 05, 2012, 10:36 PM »

Lucky you going to Wimby Amy!  Just hope you manage to see one of Andy's matches.

I probably won't because I have court 1 tickets, Andy normally plays on centre.  I'll be keeping an eye out though Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3070 on: May 05, 2012, 10:58 PM »

You'll enjoy the experience anyway and probably get to see a few really good matches.  Enjoy!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3071 on: May 06, 2012, 10:17 AM »

Oh my Clydey.....I've only just seen this comment! I can't really remember that particular show, but she must have been really good, as I've seen her loads of times and never seen a bad one! As you can imagine, I've seen loads of mediums and thought most of them were frauds, in fact, I've only ever seen three that I think are 'the real deal'! The first one was in Glasgow at a Spiritualist Church in Langside, so no entrance fee! She was an oldish woman when I saw her and I was a teenager so, she will have died long ago! Her name was Mrs. Spence and she was amazing! I've seen loads since then, but always been disappointed, as though I'm sure they were not all frauds, they just weren't very good at it! The only two who have impressed me since then are Sally Morgan and Gordon Smith, the phychic barber from Glasgow! As for Sally being 'exposed', I recently tried to book to see her again, only to find the show sold out, even though it's two months off!
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3072 on: May 06, 2012, 08:45 PM »

Watching Andy play as soon as he's fit
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3073 on: May 07, 2012, 12:19 AM »

Summer - assuming we're going to get one! Whistle  Fed up having to wear winter clothes in May. Frown
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What are you looking forward to? « Reply #3074 on: May 07, 2012, 12:37 PM »

My husband was reading todays paper and he was telling me that parts of Scotland were colder than the Antartic. Hope we do have a nice summer I am sick of the cold.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »