Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you reading right now?
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 86 Reply

What are you reading right now?

3 books in 5 weeks is very impressive!  Very Happy  Yes, the first one is good.  I've kept having a look at where my hubby's up to in the books and just reading a few pages Whistle  He's currently on the last book himself Frown then I have to give them back to a friend who lent them us.  Just might have to go out and buy my own copies cmon yeah 

There's another one due out soon I think.  I'm rather surprised that there have never been any moves to make this series into a film or maybe 6!
IP Logged

James Anderson- Bloodstained Egg Cosy lol Love my murder mysteries, especially set in the first half of the 20th century Smile
IP Logged

At the loch of the green corrie by Andrew Greig.
IP Logged

The Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins
IP Logged

The Lost Queen - Norah Lofts
IP Logged

Life of Pi
IP Logged

Poisonwood Bible
IP Logged

Girl with the Dragon Tatoo - Stig Larsson
IP Logged

The Red Queen.
IP Logged

Before I go to Sleep.....incredibly over-hyped
IP Logged

The Horse Dancer  Jo-Jo Moyes
IP Logged

Just saw the movie last week... wow!! Didn't read the book.. and frankly went in 'blind' knowing absolutely nothing except that the book was getting a lot of buzz.
Found the movie shocking but authentic. Didn't think I would like the girl but I really did.
Hope the movie meets the book's expectations.
IP Logged

There's another one due out soon I think.  I'm rather surprised that there have never been any moves to make this series into a film or maybe 6!

I think the new book is out now - another Lord John one I think.

And the movie thing has been a discussion at one time here on MW - who would play Jamie? Little tongue man tender
IP Logged

'High Strung' by Steve Tignor.

Until I read this, I thought Tignor was a great writer. But this is bland, ponderous writing, from secondary sources, with little new information that I haven't read elsewhere. Surprised, to say the least.

I reckon all books should be written in the style of Agassi's Open. Present tense, using short sentences that convey snatches of thought.
IP Logged

Cool film (Swedish version), if you can ignore the bad dubbing.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 86 Reply