Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Time - Not before 8:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you reading right now?
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 Reply

What are you reading right now?

Gangsta....and any other Stephen King fans, there's a new book out call 'Dr. Sleep'! It's a follow up to 'The Shining'!

I know, will download ebook on 24th, so fricking excited.
IP Logged
Caz

I can't do that!  Rolling Eyes I'm so jealous.....Still, I'm going to the library tomorrow, so I may be able to order it! w00t
IP Logged

The Official Story of the Championships; Wimbledon 2013. Apparently some Brit won it!
IP Logged

Night Fall.. Nelson DeMille
IP Logged

Court confidential.  Not normally into none fiction books but this is great and thought provoking reading. Once I pick it up have trouble putting it down.  Most interesting so far is that Nadal pushed very hard for 2 year rolling points only 6 months before he took his 9 month sabbatical and threw his toys out of the pram when he didn't get it.  Just saying. 
IP Logged

^ I read that over the summer. Fascinating read - very un put downable though didn't want it to end. some v interesting insights. Hoe there's a follow up in  a few years.
IP Logged

Andy Murray Wimbledon champion..... Picked up the paperback version in asda for the pricely sum of £3.50 Smile
IP Logged
Caz

Just ordered it from the Library......I'll have it in a few days yay
IP Logged

Just ordered it from the Library......I'll have it in a few days yay

If you read it before me, DO NOT TELL ME THE FRICKING ENDING, one of my ex-mates (you'll see why) ruined The Shining for me, so I went all bitchy on him. We no longer stay in contact.
IP Logged
Caz

If you read it before me, DO NOT TELL ME THE FRICKING ENDING, one of my ex-mates (you'll see why) ruined The Shining for me, so I went all bitchy on him. We no longer stay in contact.
You'll have it before me but, I'll probably finish first......So I won't tell if you won't!  :p
IP Logged

The Harbinger....Rabbi Jonathon Cahn   find it hard to put down.
IP Logged

'Breaking The Silence' by Diana Chamberlain - quite disturbing.
IP Logged
Caz

Fall From A Window, by Eileen Dover
IP Logged
Caz

Just finished 'Doctor Sleep'! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did Gangsta!  Wink
IP Logged

Just finished 'Doctor Sleep'! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did Gangsta!  Wink

Haven't read it yet. Not even purchased it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 Reply